Victoria Comes To Town

Victoria was your average dumb little five year old dog. She had two big ears that dangled down to her shoulders, an equally dangly tongue, a pink bow, and an identically hued shirt and bracelet. She was covered from head to toe with orange fur, except for her cream colored snout. If you couldn't tell that she was dumb, you could by staring into her soulless eyes, which you could see had nothing behind them besides the back of her head. However, nobody ever needed to look at her eyes, as her mouth would already have been flapping the moment somebody showed up.
One day, her parents left her home alone, the last opportunity they'd have to do so. As most children do, she began going through their drawers and cupboards, looking for any form entertainment. Eventually, she found a wallet. It was dark brown, leather, and filled with a decent amount of money, which, to a five year old, was a whole lot. Her mind began racing like a late bus on the highway does in an attempt to be on schedule....bus? Perfect for her! Finally, something to get her out of the house.
As most dumb children do, she had dreamt of adventure since birth. However, to a child whose parents have never let her leave the house, anything was an adventure. She stuffed it into her pocket, and began walking down to the nearest bus station. Where was it going? She didn't care, as all she wanted was some form of adventure. As her thoughts began racing even faster, she began skipping to keep up with them.
As she entered the bus, the driver gave her an odd look, which didn't seem to belong to any kind of emotion. The look did convey, however, that her presence was odd to him, but he was still willing to let her ride due to her having money. Victoria practically threw the money at him from excitement. She sat down right behind him, though she could've sat anywhere on account of the bus being empty.
If you are wondering why the bus was empty, it was because nobody who had heard of the place wanted to go, as it was only spoke of in stories of crime, murder, and anything else that could only appeal to people who'd like a town without a police department, and words Victoria wouldn't know. This place was WebbVille, a small Kentucky town known for the wacky residents, and for being home to Doug's Doghouse, the only place people would ever bother visiting. While it had some folksy charm, it also had a mortally rate that people couldn't pronounce without having to read through it in their heads three times.
As the bus screeched to a halt, Victoria was launched forward into the driver's seat. The driver groaned as he put helped her up. Victoria hopped off the bus, with a happy "Goodbye Mr. Bus Man!" The driver tipped his hat to her. After a moment of thinking, he realized she forgot her wallet. However, she was too far to be heard by then, and he needed to pay the bills somehow. He closed the door, and began driving back to the station.
Victoria landed flat on her face, though it did not faze her. She got up, brushed herself off, and continued skipping down the sidewalk in hopes that adventure would find her. Eventually, adventure found somebody, though it wasn't her.
Aaden T. Rabbit was a dimwitted rabbit who wore a very peculiar getup of a bowler hat, a bow tie, and an eyepatch. He was nearly all red, apart from his orange snout and stomach. He stood there with his best friend/roommate, Nedaa, a pale skinned, floppy orange nosed, purple haired, green outfitted monster-demon, sporting a pair of black eyes with orange pupils. The two of them stood by their house, chatting about life, until Victoria came bumbling into theirs.
Eventually, Victoria stopped right in front of them, looking at them with her two beady eyes. They blinked out of sync as she slowly comprehended them. She stuck out her hand as a friendly greeting, alongside a chipper "Victoria, at your service." Aaden and Nedaa stared at her, confused by who she was, where she came from, and, most befuddling, her peculiar lack of parents. Aaden, being a fellow idiot, shook her hand as if it were serious business. Nedaa, on the other hand, didn't need two fools in his life, and immediately began thinking of ways to get her out.
"Hello, strange child. I am Nedaa, and this is my sidekick, Aaden. He's an idiot." Nedaa began to talk to her in an attempt to figure out a plan. "Hello! I'm Victoria. I like rainbows, and cookies, and busses, and-" Victoria began to say, before Nedaa cut her off. "Yeah yeah. We're a little bit busy.....uh......mowing the grass. Come back lat-" before he could finish his sentence, Victoria had miraculously finished mowing the grass. Nedaa began, trying again to get her to leave. "I'm sorry, but we also have to-". Before he could even state what they needed done, their fence had been cleaned and painted within a matter of milliseconds. Nedaa knew about the comedic rule of threes, but he didn't want to waste any more of his "precious" time. By the time the fence was painted, he had come up with a whole new plan.
The next day's afternoon had them all standing on the sidewalk, with Nedaa shouting at random passers by to buy Victoria for a price of five dollars, with the price decreasing as the day progressed. Nedaa tried his best, but nobody in WebbVille wanted a child. By the end of the day, the price went from positive to negative, meaning he'd pay you to take her. However, nobody was interested. For what was neither the first nor the last time, Nedaa's scheme didn't work.
Nedaa fell down onto his face, exhausted from pedaling to an audience that wasn't listening for almost 17 hours straight. Aaden sat down beside him, attempting to comfort him the best he could. Victoria, however, had forgotten where she was. She began wandering again. Aaden, despite his lack of brain power, realized that she needed somebody to make sure she wouldn't wander off into danger, as she potentially could have on that bus. While it would've been better to search for her parents, nobody in WebbVille was ever that bright. Maybe keeping a girl from a neighboring town could boost the average IQ. After all, she may have been an idiot at home, but she was slightly above average in WebbVille.