Meet Anastasia part 2

Hello my Dark Darlings, and welcome back to another secret fil- "I mean" Spooky campfire stories that I'm here to share with you all today * hehehe 😅💧*

And I know that some of you might've already have read the first part of Anastasia's information, and which there were some few small details that I forgot to mention about on the first part.

Now allow me to spill the Tea for you guys 🤓

1: On the Personality scene there was one or few details that wasn't put in, for example,whenever they're eye color changes depending on what they are feeling or what mood they are in, Their voice would change back in forth between a male voice and a female voice *and which I'll explain that 😉*, And which it will depending on what they're mood and voice will be in.

2: Notice how they don't like "Liars", in her ( Dislikes ). Well the reason why is that she was basically equipped with a special app that allows them to tell if anyone is really telling the truth or basically they're lying, by one scan on top of their screen and which there is a small camera on top of they're screen ,She will know.* In other words she like a walking Lying Detector *.

3: In the part we're it says * Which they are branded with* on her ( Favorite color ).well the reason why,was because, that was her Creators favorite color and not only that, but the color green can also symbolize a lot of things such as; Balance, Harmony, Growth, Nature,Hope,Stability,Lucky,Health, Renewal,Tranquility, Reassurance, and Wealth.But sometimes it can also represent Envy or Jealousy.

* Okay I know what you're all thinking, Soul what do you mean by "Creators favorite color"*🤔🤨🧐

* Well fear not my friends it will be explained,very soon *

4: Okay. now remember how I said she has two modes......well I kinda lied,you see she actually has 10 modes and which you may already know about mode 1 and 2 in the first part on what they can do.And now since we are in part 2, I will explain the rest of them for you the best way I can.

Hack mode: The ability to hack into any Network and Database.Similar to mode 1.This ability will let you gain access to other Networks, Databases,
Track down other hidden bases, Finding humans survivors or find other missing alliances, Transmit any signals to other groups of allies or other alliances for either to call for backup or a call for help, Or simply gather up any information/database they can and try to deliver it to other alliances, and stuff or etc.

Attack Mode: This berserker protocol is highly the most dangerous one out of all of the other modes so far.and even despite this one can combine with other modes such as 1 & 2 or other protocols like the Flash mode or even the Dance mode,etc,etc.But even though this protocol was supposed to be used for Security methods, like protecting a "Hospital" or guard a Mall from any upcoming threats or intruders from breaking entering,yet so far this one can cause some major damages or severe injuries to anyone who would dare to try to cause harm.
In order to avoid such dangerous protocols and without getting attacked,all you need to do is to not show any hostility or carry around dangerous weapons such as guns, knives, explosive items,melee weapons, and dangerous animals or poisonous reptiles.If you follow these instructions you'll survive.

Flash/Curse Mode: Whenever their are to many enemies all at once.This protocol will activate and which will cause some major blindness to the victims eyes and some major damages as well.And as for cursed mode, similar to flash mode this mode is really the most damaging one and by activating a strong powerful green light fused with blue lights as well and as well a very curse image in the middle and which is basically terrifying.

Dance mode: As soon they want to have fun or even have a good time trolling enemies, this fun and groovy mode can be very strange and silly all at once but don't let it fool you,It can be distracting to look at.but it can cause some mayhem while using "Siren Mode " and Attack Mode at once.

[ Lmao I would imagin they start doing the Gritty ]😅😂

⚠️ [ Important Modes ]⚠️

Invisible mode: This very particular ability can actually allow you to be invisible and to go unnoticed without anyone seeing you there or coming in without a trace not only you can be invisible but it can also be useful to not *STÂTïç ÑøïsÈs* or by any * MØrË StÅtÎÇ ÑøÍsËS * as well.

[ Huh,that was...weird, let's move on shall we]😕⁉️

Siren Mode: This very beautiful and yet very particular mode can be very Angelica at first,but don't let that beautiful mode fool you. When this very odd mode is activated, this can be combined with other modes such as Dance mode, Disguise mode,mode 1 and mode 2 and even Flash/Cursed Mode as well. And not only it can be combined with other modes this very strange one can mimic any male or female's voice and which it can lured/hypnotize its victim in a very strange and dangerous manner and finish their victims off for good,hence the name Siren mode.

Disguise Mode: This very strange but very odd mode can be very clever and which you can disguise yourself as anyone or anything, whether it be a human or a animal or even a prop for that matter, but be very careful with this one, anyone will stop at nothing to get their hands on this particular mode just be very careful.

[ For some odd reasons I don't really remember adding this mode at all ]🤔

Goliath Mode: This final mode is very dangerous one of them all for you see,once this mode is activated and combined with all of the modes so far, and which this dangerous is very * StÀtĪÇ ÑØìsê * and which it reflect them and which it doesn't need a * MøRé StÀtĪç ÑøÎSë * and which it can cause some major side effects to the weilder themselves and lastly in order for this form to work, it needed a voice password to activate it.

[ I have a very bad feeling about this one and feeling a little concerned as well. I hope Ana will be alright *😔

Well I hope everyone enjoyed this crazy rollercoaster ride and is ready for the finale and I know you were expecting for a backstory as well, but I promise you the last one will shed some light on how Anastasia became to be.
And despite they're backstory to be very "Confusing" as heck, but if you get pass all those confusing layers.It gets super Interesting super quick.

And a little side note; Anastasia is not the only ones who is very important in the story and which I can't tell you who it really was.and which you have to wait and see.

So that been said good night my Dark Darlings 🌙☀️⭐🌌