||The junkyard confession|| PART ONE

|| This story takes place in season twos episode 'the spy'||
_____________________
A silence fills Steves car with no sound but a song playing faintly on the radio.

"Wait a sec. How big?" Steve says with a confused expression plastered on his face.

"First it was like that." Dustin says,
poorly measuring with his hands.
"Now he's like this."

"I swear to God, man, it's just
some little lizard, okay?" Steve says blankly.

"It's not a lizard." I say like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"How do you know?"

"How do I know if it's not?"

"How do you know it's not just a lizard?"

"Because his face opened
up and he ate our cat." Dustin remarks.

The rest of the drive was mainly silent.
_________________________
When we pulled up to my house steve basically jumped out of his side of the car, ran around immediately and opened my door for me.

Dustin got out and Steve opened the boot to get out his 'iconic bat', tossing his keys at Dustin and slamming the opening behind him.

"Alright so where is he?" Steve asked the shorter boy.

Dustin didn't answer and just kept walking toward the cellar as Steve followed along.

The taller boy stood there pointing his flashlight at the oddly coloured metal, obviously not amused by the lack of sound.
"I don't hear shit." Steve voiced. "He's in there." Dustin stated

Steve tapped the opening with his bat, making a small clatter between the nails on the bat and the metal colliding. The bat knocked against the metal on the cellar door once again, louder this time, making me jump slightly.

Disappointed, Steve points his torch up at Dustin expecting a reaction or an apology if this was just some stupid prank.

"All right, listen, kid. I swear," Steve uttered at the curly haired child. "if this is some sort of Halloween prank, you're dead."

"It's not, Steve. And don't talk to my brother like that." I said as I blankly stared at him.

"Alright?" Steve voiced at Dustin again ignoring my words.

"It's not a prank." Dustin replied. "Get it out of my face."

"You got a key for this thing?" Steve asked looking between both me and Dustin as I handed him a key from out of my pocket, letting Steve open the cellar to reveal dart.

But he wasn't there.

Steve snatched the torch from Dustin. "He must be further down there." Dustin said with a short amount of worry in his voice "I'll stay up here in case he tries to... escape."

"Well I'm not letting Steve die alone down there so..." I rambled on earning myself a glare from the younger Henderson boy. Steve continued on down the stairs and I followed.

On the ground was some slimy, disgusting looking skin almost as if it came from another planet. But another dimension was close enough. I stared at it for a moment before moving my attention to something else as Steve turned to the stairs

"Y/N!" Dustin yelled from above. "Steve!" "Steve, what's going on down there?"

"Get down here." Steve voiced as I was still staring at the obvious hole where dart must have escaped from i didn't even realise Dustin was standing there.

"Oh, shit." Dustin stammered, only noticing the 'skin' before turning to what I was examining. "Oh, shit!"

"No way." Dustin repeated. "No way."
________________________
The next morning Steve came by my house, stopping to talk to my mother and then walking into my room to make sure I was ready to catch a fucking demogorgon. He quickly went over a plan before grabbing Dustin, who was trying to contact Mike, and heading out the door.

Just as we were taking the buckets of meat out of Steve's boot Dustin finally got a reply from another party member.

You could hear a muffled "Dustin! This is Lucas. Do you copy? Dustin?" Through his headphones.

"Well, well, well, look who it is." He said in a confident tone.

"Sorry, man. My stupid sister turned it off."

"Well, when you were having sister
problems, Dart grew again, he escaped, and I'm pretty sure he's a baby Demogorgon."

"Wait. What?"

"I'll explain later."

"Meet me, Steve and Y/N at the old junkyard."
"Steve?"

"And bring your binoculars
and wrist rocket."

"Steve Harrington?"

"All right, let's go." The older boy said patting the boot twice before slamming it shut.

"Just be there, stat. Over and out." Dustin stated.
___________________________

||AUTHORS NOTE||
Guysss this is the first of like 3ish parts of the Steve and y/n confession this is actually how it happened in my dr!! So most of these will be the scenarios I have scripted or just based off my dr.

‼️FEEL FREE TO LEAVE SUGGESTIONS FOR SCENARIOS/ONESHOTS‼️

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!! ✌🏻✌🏻

||806 words||