Never seen an ass like that part 1

Normal POV~

There was this boy who was a stripper. This boy was Kaoru's twin brother Hikaru. But what Kaoru had no clue about was that Hikaru was a male stripper.

Hikaru's POV~

I danced around the stripper pole entertaining some of the boys and girls who enjoyed male strippers. I was in only my boxers. My ass was shaking around, I was twerking for my people. They would always
say "never seen an ass like that" I smiled when they said that but if my twin found out I was a stripper I'd get in big trouble.
"Hey big boy. Wanna come home with me?'
A girl that I somewhat knew asked. I replied with a
"yes I would love that.' And she smiled. I smiled back. I liked that girl. Her name was Grave. She seemed okay. The song I was dancing to ended and I hopped off the stage and walked over to her. Everyone was looking at my ass and I blushed somewhat.
"So.'
I looked at Grave. She looked back at me and said
"we should have sex pretty stripper
boy.'
She said drunk.
I looked at her. 'I never seen a girl so drunk before' I thought to myself.
"I guess so but if my brother finds out I'm late I'm in big t-
I then got cut off by my phone ringing. It was Kaoru. I answered.
"Hello.'
"Hi.'
My brother said in a worried tone. "Are you okay?'
"I'm fine.'
"You sure?'
"I'm sure.'
"I don't believe you.'
"Ugh! You never believe me!'
"Well if you would arrive home early then maybe I would believe you!'
"Well I'll be a little while longer. A girl wants me to take her home.'
"Okay. Love you Hikaru.'
"Love you to.'
I then hung up on my brother. Grave looked at me and smiled.
"Good old brotherly love.'
"Yeah.'
We then got to Grave's house and we walked in. I pinned her to the couch. I was nervous about doing this cause I knew her parents hate me. I stripped her of her clothing and took off my boxers. I roughly shoved my dick in her vigina and thrust hard and fast as she moaned loudly. I enjoyed this and so did she. I kept thrusting hard and fast then I cummed hard. She screamed with pleasure. I then stopped cumming and got out of her. I put my boxers back on and headed home.