Where Have You Gone?

It's a gloomy morning. They made love the whole previous night and slept peacefully. But maybe peace was not written in their luck. He turned aside and searched for his beloved. He wasn't there there anymore. He ran his hand all over the bed to grab him but he left. At that moment, he panicked and woke up. But there is no sign of his love. He got up from the bed and went to the washroom, changing room, veranda.

Taehung: Love, I know you are here. Here you are. (playfully) No, you are not here. Jungkook. Love. Babe.

Now he got scared and went down in the living room.

Taehung: Babe, Jung kook baby. Don't play with me you know I don't like this, Babe. You are playing hide and seek in the morning. Doesn't it make me angry? Come on. Jungkook (shouting) Jungkook. Baby. Daddy is angry now. Please come out.

Then he went upstairs and saw there was a note sticking in the mirror. He went closer and took that in his hand.

"Don't freak out, Hyung. I'm leaving. I can't see you in pain so it's better I should take a leave from your life. Yesterday you fought for me with those people. But you got pain even too I can't see you in pain. I love you so much. Last night was the best night of my life. I'm leaving because you have a good life so you should lead in peaceful don't want to mix you up with mine it's too pathetic. You saved my life many times so I don't want you to live a pathetic life there is no peace so just want to thank you. You were the most beautiful chapter of my life. I love you, hyung.
                                             - Jungkook

The letter falls from his hands and he brushes into tears.

Taehung: No no no. It can't be, no. How can you do that? How can you leave me? [where have you gone ?] We were starting a good life. No. My life is hell without you. I can't live without you, my love. For you, I'm living a good life today. But how could you leave me like this? That bastard is gonna kill you. No, I will find you out today. I will. You belong to me. Only mine.

Then he took his phone and called someone.

Taehung: Namjoon Hyung, get the car. Namjoon: But you are on vacation, Taehung! What's worry? Has something happened  Jungkook? Huh? Taehung: Didn't you hear that I said get the fucking car. We need to go back to Seoul.
Namjoon: calm down, okay.

Then he went to take a cold shower dressed up and went outside. There was a car waiting there he got in.

Taehung: go back to Seoul.

And he starts smoking.

On the other hand, jungkook was in a station waiting for his Train and he was reminded of all those moments he spent with Taehung.

Jungkook: I know you are angry but I had nothing to do I'm unlucky for everyone. Sorry. I love you.

Tears are falling from his eyes.

Taehung went to his office and called for a hacker he had. Then Namjoon came. Sat

Namjoon: it's the 13-number cigarette you are having. What happened tell me! Taehung: Hyung, I'm not in the mood to talk just know he left. Namjoon: okay.

Then the hacker came and he was named Min Yoongi. He thanked him for Taehung's call then they had a small conversation with each other and Yoongi started to work. Then Yoongi said it would take 5 minutes to search him out. Then they found out that he was in the surroundings of Jeju island. Taehung smirked.

Taehung: See, I found you out. I will not let you be harmed and go anywhere from me. (smirkingly)

                                       To be continued...