chapter 12

Suddenly yoongi fell on floor when jimin punched him.....he sit on yoongi stomach and started punch him...

Jimin- how dare you to kiss her? She is mine girlfriend....she is mine..

Yoongi pushed him and he started punching jimin....

Yoongi- if she is your girlfriend.... then why you left her at first place...

He said punched each other..yn start screaming for help..... rest of members come and stop them....jimin look at yoongi..

Jimin- leave me taehyung

Jimin- leave me taehyung...he kissed my yn....

Yoongi chuckled...

Yoongi- i want her now

Yoongi- i want her now....and I'm gonna snatch her from you....

Jimin again run to beat yoongi but tae and jk hold him..

Jimin- touch her...and I'm gonna kill you...

Yoongi- let's see...

Then he turn to yn..

yoongi- your lips are this much tasty.... what About your body...

Jimin- bastard!!!!! Leave me...tae...i wanna kill him..

Yoongi- see you soon kitten..bye

He winked at yn and walk with hyung line.....jimin scream in annoyness......yn start crying....

Tae- relax..jimin....

Jimin pushed them in anger and walk to yn....he hold her shoulder and try to kiss her...put yn started struggling.... And a hard slap landed on jimin face......he was drunk....now he come to sence.....

Yn-I HATE YOU PARK JIMIN!!!!

She shouted and run away from there and jimin is standing in same position....

Jk- what the hell jimin?..... Tae take him home... I'm going behind yn...

He run to yn.....tae saw jimin with anger...

tae saw jimin with anger