Clash of Titans

Alessandro:"Well,well,well,if it isn't the infamous Isabella Cauplet gracing us with her presence.
What trouble are you causing today?"

Isabella:"Oh,Alessandro Montague,always so quick with your words.I'm not here to cause any trouble,just to win,as always."

Alessandro:leaning against the lockers,a smirk playing on his lips"Winning ,huh?That sounds like something I'm quite familiar with.But you'll have to try harder than that to outshine me,Isabella."

Isabella:raising an eyebrow"Oh,I don't doubt it for a second,Alessandro.But don't get too comfortable.I'm not one to back down from a challenge,especially when it comes to beating you".

Alessandro:"Is that so?Well then Cauplet,consider me intrigued.Let the games begin,and may the best competitor win.

Isabella:a mischievous glint in her eyes"Oh you can count on it,Montague.You won't know what hit you.

Alessandro:"Oh,I'm shaking my boots,Cauplet.Bring it on!

Isabella:You bet i will,Montague.Get ready to eat my dust.

Alessandro:grinning "I wouldn't have it any other way,Isabella.It's not every day I get to witness your inevitable defeat"

Isabella:rolling her eyes "Keep dreaming,Alessandro.You'll need more than just words to beat me".

Alessandro:"Oh,I've got plenty up my sleeve,Cauplet
.You'll see."

Isabella:"We'll see about that Montague.We'll see"