Double win

The previous night our trio of drunk hearts were brought back home by Izuku that earn a good punishment.
Izuku: How long do I have to do this?
Lena: As long as I need you to do it.
Izuku: And how long you want me to suffer?
Lena: As long as I want, replying with a smile on her face.
Izuku: Sometimes you are a demon love.
Lena: A necessary demon that needs to cheep in check her loved one.
Winston: And me being the Chief demon is my duty to assure that the punishment of my subject's is equal distributed between all of them. Lena his hours of repairing old equipment are over.
Lena: Fine, your such a buzz killer.
Winston: Better be a buzz killer that a bee that can't protect her honey. Izuku come with me we need to discuss some future plans about UA and studying with the mouse.
Izuku: Fine and by the way Lena,
Lena: Yes
Izuku: You're cute when your sulk(making her blush more)
Lena: Hmm
As the two let her behind Winston asked him a question.
Winston: Izuku you remember our part of the deal, no?
Izuku: Yes, yes i do. Become Nezu favorite student, make him trust me but in the meantime find some trash about him or something for you to use in your advantage in this petty war of-
Winston: THIS IS NOT A CHILD'S GAME KID!.... Look that rat is trying to conquer the world since the day I first met him, what I ask you to do is to be a fail safe protocol.
Izuku: Fail safe protocol, what am I some kind of plan B of Batman?
Winston: Yes and no I already have Eraserhead take care of him, for now, at least.
Izuku: What did I get myself into again (slamming his hand on his forehead).
Winston: That or MamaInko is after you're ass.
Izuku: Dear god no, no no no no, between a crazy rat that has world conquering tendencies and some angry woman.... I chose the rat with world conquering tendencies.
Winston: Fine chose young one.

Underworld aka Belzebub Hospital

At Issei bed a nurse is coming to check his vitals and to clean his body but her morning activities ware interrupted by a sudden rise of intensive heat beats .
Nurse: Wha, what the fuck is happening right now, Doc come here NOW and FAST, we have and emergency.
Doctor Doc: What is is nurse?
Nurse: Hy Hy Hyoudou-san vitals are rising and-
Doctor Doc: WHAT, call Ajuka, NOW.
As the nurse was running to Ajuka office she had to run a few floors for the sole reason that all the elevators were currently in use.
Nurse: (exhausted) I I need to work out more huh, and a sea of crowd await her. Ok here we go. Coming true coming true Ajuka- sama, Ajuka-sama.

We could see Ajuka sitting in his chair and playing with one of his new toys. He was messy grean hair and wearing a white lab cote with a piece of paper in his hands and a pen in the other.
Ajuka: Yes how can I help you.
Nurse: Hy- Hy Issei Hyoudou vitals are increasing at a fast pace and I didn't know what to do.
Ajuka ( dropping down his new invention): Nurse Hoy I know you think you're joke's are funny but this time you cross the line.
Nurse Huy(scared): No no I would never joke on such topics but his vitals had becoming more active a few moment's ago, and Doctor Doc sent me to get you there.

I'm the same time down stairs we could see Doc analysing Issei heart beats, blood pressure, temperature but at that moment the heat in the room starts increasing tremendously.
Doctor Doc: Fuck Fuck were is he when you need him the most.

Ajuka: Fine I would come but if you disturbed me again you may become- huh that heat were did it come from.... Wait a moment I know just one person who is capable and his...... ISSEI,and bursts thru the door.
Nurse Huy: I I thought he's going to kill me or worst because one of his next test subjects, just the thought of that future sent a chilling sensation on her spine.

Back to the human world
Location unknown
Base of operations for Chaos Kings

As two figures were approaching the main hall of the room we could see a round table with 11 chair's and 6 of them were occupied. The head of the table was a wearing a dark costume accompanied by a skull mask, on his right a red figure that you could say if it was even a human anymore and he was wearing a Oni flaming mask, on the head left side was a skeleton dressed on the finest clothing wearing a crown, on the other side of the table on a stone throne was a man wearing a knight armor that had seen countless battles and faced many foes, on his left and old man who was dressed as an orthodox monk with sunken eyes and a massy beard, and on his right a massive Goblins King.
??: Will hello hello me darlings, said a woman covered in gold from head to toe riding a 7 headed beast.
??: O shut up you hore or I would meke you-
??: Make me what you're bitch, I'll like to see you try, hahaha.
??: Enough you two, were not her to play games.
??: What he says is true kid's play time's over so do all of us a favour and please Take A Seat.
??: Fine you old geezer I would corporate.
??: Thanks hunny.
??: Unfortunately some of our members ar far away in a mission delivered non other that me.
??: That's explain our short number
??: And I know another small thing about you Hahaha.
??: Rising his battle-axe, prepare to die you bitch!
??: O a battle I want in I want in.
??: Bhua hang ~niom~ ~niom~ ăăăăa damn good food here and a battle as a show, perfect!
??: ENOUGH YOU VERMIN'S, WE GATHER HER FOR A REASON AND THAT BEING hmmm CALM DOWN hm hm hm look you idiot's, Conquest War and me will make a short trip to a fallen king to gather information you three Lust ,Greed, Famine go to USA bring Pride in one piece and it would be better with prise or don't come back until you have it got it!
Lust ,Greed, Famine: YES BOSS!
??:Sloth come out if the shadows in an instant.
From the shadows come a young man possible in his late 20ys, is dressed in a black butler outfit bowing to his master
Sloth: how can I surv you today's my Lord?
??: You and envy go and inform the African Fist boy that we need his assistance in one of our game plans.
Sloth: Understood my lord.
Ash finished telling his plans everyone disappeared like they weren't there in the first place.
??: So now what my king, realise the Kraken to find OFA the outdated King or ...
??: No I already found his hideout once, I can do it again.
??: As you say but remember Master is waiting and he Doesn't like failure.
And as he appeared he disappeared like thin air.