The Red Dress

POV: A.H

"are you fucking kidding me?!?"my best friend Amaya says on the phone, I told her all what happen she couldn't believe it either.

me and maya has been friends since pre-k,i told her about the mafia in our sophomore year but turns out she knew too, since her dad works for mine.me and Amaya are practically the same. we are both party animals and always had confident personality's.

"i cant believe they are doing this to you, you literally just turned 18"amaya says very angry

"i know, I cant believe this happening to me" i say about to cry again, I woke up half a hour ago not knowing what else to do but call my best friend.

as we continue our conversation, my father burst into the room "¿Por Que Sigues en la Cama?!"(your still in bed!?) my father says angrily.me being confused looking at the clock,8:00 pm the clock says, I turn back to my father not knowing what to say.

"Tu Madre y yo nos vamos Te espero en ese baile a las 8:30"(me and your mother are going to the ball i expect you there at 8:30) he says slamming the door.

"ill call you later when your not busy, I love you "Amaya says. I sigh not wanting her to hang up.

okay, love you too, I hang up worry went on my face, "what the hell I'm going to wear" i say in thought.

as i rush out the bed running to my closet, i seen the the beautiful red dress i bought a while ago.

The dress:

I put the dress on quickly, rushing my makeup, i  didn't have to time to straighten my hair so I just left it at its natural curly state.

as i leave the house i ran into the car. The driver looks at me with a smug on his face, like he wanted to laugh at me, "am I taking you to the ball miss?" "yes please",i say wanting to die inside knowing out late I am.

as i arrive to the ball it was 9:00, knowing my father is going to kill me, as i enter the doors, all eye was on me as i looked at other people and  i notice everybody was wearing black,as im the only one with a red color or any color at all. embarrassment went over my face

   once i seen my parents I walked down to them.

"Cómo diablos te tomó 1 hora llegar aquí?"(how are you 1 hour late?)my father says slightly irritated. "Lò siento papá"(im sorry father)i say hoping he wont yell around people,

suddenly his eyes widen, smiling  behind me, as i turn around my eyes set on a tattooed Handsome man, his dark warm brown eye set on mine. "Lorenzo, we meet again"my father says

he ignores my father, as his eye still staring into mine, "that's quite an entrance you did amore  Mio "he says with a smirk on his lips. "thank you "not knowing what to say ,as he about to say something else my father interrupts "come Enzo we must talk business!" my father say excitedly

as my father talks about the marriage the whole night, I peeked Enzo starring at me  a  couple of times, as the ball ends it was finally time to go "it was nice talking to Enzo, we must keep in touch "my dad says excitedly. Enzo looks at me "are you ready to go?" me being confused i walk past him to follow my parents.

suddenly my father turns around confuse like, i am "where are you going? he says "with you, are we going home?" i looked at my mom having a sad look on her face "oh cariño no your not going with us"

shock sets on my face me turning to Enzo, with a cocky smug  on his face, I suddenly started to cry "what no, its too soon, I didn't even get a chance to process please mama." i saying begging my mom to take me with her.

"I'm sorry  Mija, the deal was already been made, Ur bags are at Enzo's house, I love you "she says on the verge crying as well. I looked at my  father already walking off not even a glance at me.

as i look at Enzo with the same smug on his lips, I follow him to the car.

as i go into the car i was still thinking how they could just give me up like that.

on the way to the house, Enzo would look at me few time. Then suddenly laughs, me growing slightly irritated i speak out "what's so funny "I say harsher then i thought it would be.

he started to shake his head, "I just think its pathetic you crying over people that don't even give a fuck about you "he says with a serious face.

"you know what fuck you, you know nothing about me."i say very angrily just wanting to go home.

he sickly laugh to himself. shaking his head driving up in the drive way, my eyes set on a modern dark house.

 shaking his head driving up in the drive way, my eyes set on a modern dark house

the house:

as i walked inside the house, I felt more tired than i already was, "where's my room "I ask him, he shows me the room, the room was big and spacious," Ima be in my office "he says walking off.

as i close the door, I was relived so I can finally go to sleep, but thinking about what Enzo said, do my parents really not care about me? As think about that thought i take a shower in the bathroom that was in the huge bed room. I got to admit the house is nice but i never wanted this

30 mins goes by, I get out of the shower, coming out of the bathroom hoping my clothes are in the closet.as i walk out Enzo right Infront of me on my bed, looking at me up and down.

'what the hell are you doing" i say annoyed,relizing I'm still in a towel. There he was smirking at me 'oh i didn't tell you?, this is our room".

-

OUR WHAT?

did u guys like this chapter?

VOTE AND COMMENT