Chapter 1: Brad Pitt?

TW: Verbal abuse, two gay people that won't admit their feelings, stinky William

EXER

I sit down on my bed, I notice that Lucy was meowing by my door. I get up and open it. It's David. "Hey ex! I wanted to know if you wanted to go see a movie with me? Brad Pitt is the lead!" He smiles at me, and I smile back. "Sure! Let me get ready." He nods and turns around. "Day, I'm not getting changed." I laugh, and he joins in.

At the theaters we buy tickets and popcorn. We then go over to our seats and David is a popcorn hog and eats half of it before the movie. "Day, can I at least have some?" I give him puppy eyes, and it gets him every time. "Ugh." He sighs and hands me the popcorn. "Thank you!" I smile at him and the movie starts.

After the movie David jumps up. "Oh my god Brad Pitt is so hot!" He squeals. "Day, you have some weird addiction to Brad Pitt" He looks me dead in the eye and says. "What?! No I don't!" I smirk. "Why do you have a cardboard cutout of him?" I smile innocently and David goes red. "Uhm, I do not!" We both laugh as we leave the theaters.

We make it back to my house and Day runs to Lucy. "Lucy-furr! My baby!" He gives her a kiss on the head and pets her as I sit on my couch. "You must love Lucy huh?" I smile at David, and he sits on the couch next to me. "Duh! Who doesn't love my baby!" I watch him as he coos at Lucy, and Lucy seems very pleased with all the affection David gives her.

We head up into my room and Lucy follows not to far behind. "I should go back home before my dad worries." David says, I hate his dad if I'm being totally honest. "Oh, okay! Want me to drive you?" I ask, and of course David agrees happily. He loves car rides with me for some odd reason, but I love hanging out with him so it's a win win.

We make it to his dads house, and William stares me down. "Hello Mr. Miller!" I smile at him, and he just shrugs me off and David gets out of the car. "Bye ex! See you at school tomorrow!" He smiles, I love David's smile. "Yep! I'll pick you up at the normal time" I wave as David goes inside and I drive away.

DAVID

I go inside my house, my dad follows short behind and says. "Where did you go?" He glared at me with his leprechaun hair in his face. "Me and Exer went to the movies!" I smile at my dad. "You ate to much popcorn, your losing your football muscles." I look down to the floor. "Sorry dad. I won't eat as much next time." I sigh, he sends me up to my room.

My dad is always on me about football, and he's always glaring at Exer like he did something wrong. Exer never hurt me or my dad, so I don't know why he wouldn't like him. I mean I love Exer. WAIT! Not like that I swear, my dad would k!ll me. Because I'm a boy and he's a boy. No way can I like Exer more than my best friend.

After I shower I go ahead and get all snuggled up in my bed. To hopefully have dreams about Exer. Just as friend! I swear! Like I said I can't like him like that..

EXER

I get ready for bed, but I think about David. "I hopes he's okay, his dad is a asshole." I lay in my bed, and Lucy snuggles up with me. "Lucy, I hope Days okay.." I turn over to fall asleep.

CHARACTERS AREN'T MINE! THEY BELONG TO PAOLA BATALLA!! (Our queen)

Silly little thing

LUCY'S POV
I have no clue how David and Exer haven't kissed. It's so obvious that they like each other. Guess I'm just a smart cat, but I mean I do have powers. Anyways they should just confess already. That's all I have to say. Buh bye! (And she never speaks again)