00

lucent: (adj

lucent: (adj.) softly bright or radiant.

everyone was gathered into the main hall to listen to the principal's speech since it was the first day.

(name) was standing next to her friend, chiyo yumehara as the principal talked about how excited he is for the new school term.

(name) yawned

'i wonder when this is gonna end-' her thoughts were put on hold when takahashi dropped dead all of a sudden, well.. he wasn't actually dead, he was just passed out, well at least that's what (name) thought.

"he passed out!"

"low blood sugar?"

she heard a small yell coming from the crowd and she saw nendou rushing up to the one who passed out and tried to get him to wake up.

"what happened buddy are you ok?!" nendou asked, frantically, flailing the poor guy around, nendou even started to punch takahashi before he tried to do mouth to mouth.......

"nendou! what do you think your doing!" a teacher asked "take him to the nurse!"

"huh? what? the nurse? ok right!" nendou responded

the teacher then turned to saiki

"hey saiki! go with him! i don't trust him to find it."

the pink haired boy didn't respond and went with him

you heard a small laugh and looked at chiyo. you smiled, chuckling a bit too before the principal continued his speech.

_______

"did you hear? a deadly snake escaped from the local zoo!" (name) sat in her desk, doodling as she listened in on another students conversation.

"what? there's a poisonous snake on the loose??" a student responded

"are you boys sure it escaped?" a new voice whom (name) had recognised to be kaidou butted in to the conversation "an animal attack is just the kind of plan they would come up with!"

'they? who's they?' (name) thought to herself as she continued doodling.

"fear not! i, the jet black wings are never fooled by their evil deception!" the pale blue haired boy claimed "someone must have set that snake free on purpose!"

"hang on! you know the guy who did this kaidou?!" a boy asked, slamming his hands on a desk

"some wannabe supervillain called 'called the black wing'?" another one asked

"no! i'm jet black wings! the hero!" kaidou responded "the villains are a secret organisation known as 'dark reunion' and this escaped snake thing is the first part of their plan to enslave mankind!" kaidou continued