━ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦

❝ i fucked up

❝ i fucked up. ❞

ⅰ. 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

I FEEL DEFEATED.

I did the worst thing ever and that was breaking up with my girlfriend―i mean, ex-girlfriend―Camila Mendes.

She was my best friend, my sister, my girl. Now, she's just a memory.

As I was taking my shower, I realized I'm the one who messed up. I was the one who did the wrong.

*FLASHBACK - 3RD PERSON POV*

Ember lays on Cami's bed, stroking her brown hair until she remembered she needed to tell her...something.

"Hey, Cami."

"Yeah?"

"I need to tell you something that's very serious." Ember gets up from laying down and started to sit on the bed instead.

Camila's face turns into a worried and concerned one, "What is it?"

"I think we should...take a little break..." Ember says, making Cami's face turn into sadness.

"Oh...why? Did I do something wrong?" Camila asks, her voice cracking.

"No. I just need to think things out." Ember says with a lot of sadness, looking anywhere but her. "But it's only a break!"

"Okay." Cami nods fakingly understanding what I was saying. "You can go now..."

"Cami...I'm sorry." Ember apologizes.

"No. It's okay. A break is..totally fine."

"Bye, Camila."

Cami feels like her heart has started to fully break into pieces. Ember never called Camila by her full name. She has only ever been called Cami by her. Camila realized this was definitely the end of their relationship.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

And that was when I realized,

I'm the one who broke her and I.

♥︎ ━ -ɪᴍʙɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟᴡʜᴏᴄᴀʀᴇs sᴘᴇᴀᴋs! ━ ♥︎

kind of a prologue but whatever!

btw this was based in 2017