Trial 1 : Circus baby

CB POV :

As I opened my eyes slowly I can barely make out where I am..it was a room pitch black, I couldnt see shit..until I heard someone from what appeared to be a speaker?
"Welcome circus baby..you may be wondering where you are?"
"I'm sorry..who are you? And what does that have to do with me being in this- this room?"
"Well you see, almost every one of you..animatronics..possesses some kind of remnant and I'm merely here to..seek out your ability to control them"
I had no idea what he was talking about, yes I may have killed a kid because of programming issues, but I would never kill intentionally..right?
"You must have me confused..I only killed elizabeth and that was merely an accident"
"An accident it may have been..but her remnant lies within you and she has the power of controlling you herself"
"No that's not true..is it?"
The man turned the lights on in the room and I could see I was in a white room, one fit for an asylum..I had no idea what this man was talking about but i would surely find out soon enough..
"Now we have some trials we want you to pursue, I have your little friends doing trials aswell..but rest assured, each trial is set for one specific skill set..so none of which are going to be the same"
"So..you have everyone else..trialing them with things made for their specific skill set?"
"Exactly, you clearly passed the first test of intelligence"
"I suppose so..but you told me about the..remnant I possess, how exactly can a child that's been dead for over a decade take control of me?
"That is a matter we will discuss later"
The man said whilst turning the speaker off, I had so many questions with many unanswered but merely just presuming the ending of them.. I was thinking about everyone else..I hoped they were all okay

-Time skip-

After about an hour or two the man turned the speaker back on as I sat up from the floor, my hair was a little messy but it didnt bother me so much
"I'm terribly sorry for that..minor inconvenience..but the next 2 trials await..would you mind entering performing mode so I can see the condition you're in?"
I was confused but cooperated, I entered performance mode as balloons came from my fingers and started singing song requests from previous kids
"I see you're in perfect working order..good good..now this is the last trial I have for you then you are free to go.."
I exited preforming mode and looked in the direction of the speaker in the top left corner of the room
"What would you do if there was a child alone..?"
"A child alone? Well I would..I would..help them find their parents"
As I said that there was a sharp pain in my stomach first..then it quickly pulsed throughout the rest of my body..it was like an electric shock..but a painful burning sensation type instead..
"Wrong, you've done it right in the past..I wonder what changed"
I fell back to the ground and used the wall as support for my back as he spoke
"You may wonder what that was..who am I kidding, you already know what that was dont you?"
"C..Control s-shock?"
"Hm it appears to have harmed your voice box a tad bit..oh well..I'll see to it you be fixed by emily, but for now..I suppose you can perform just fine.."
I heard him say as he shut the speaker off once more as the door hissed open..I could begin to feel my body once again..I stood up but stumbled a little..I used the wall as support for standing as I walked out of the room down a hallway..it had many other rooms with one way window on them..and I couldnt believe it..in each of the rooms laid my friends unconscious..I wanted to do something but each of the doors were locked shut with a substance not even robots can break through..I just had to hope they were all okay..I knew they were alive because I saw balloras eyes light up..

(EXTREMELY SHORT I KNOW- NOT EVEN 5 MINUTES 😭 but idk what else to write because this is just the beginning, now I'm doing THIS book to explain my FNaF SL AU bc I'm a gacha creator 💀 do NOT use that against me. But uh yeah, figured I've spend enough time of c.ai 💀 so I might as well peice together my au- I have an idea about it but yknow it can get jumbled bahahahahaha, alright, until next time my lovelies 💜💜)
(Word count : 820)