Trial 2 : Ballora

Ballora POV :
As I feel my consciousness return..I stand up trying to feel around the room, the room appears to be empty with one door and a window? I dont understand why I am here but it appears I'm the only one here, that was until I heard this man speak over the speaker, he had somewhat a mild british accent
"Good evening ballora, as you may be aware, you are in a trial room, I am merely here to assess your remnant possession"
"Hello dear, may I ask as to why I am the only one here?"
"Well your right and wrong with that statement, you are here, in this room alone, but your friends are experiencing these trials aswell although they are all different"
"May I ask dear, why are we experiencing these trials?"
"Well you see ballora, each one of you possess some sort of remnant, I am here to see your skill set with this remnant added"
"May I ask what gives you the idea I possess remnant"
"It doesnt matter..now I understand you have excellent hearing..I'm going to leave the speaker off and I want to know if you can hear anyone else"
He said as he turned the speaker off, as he turned the speaker off I could hear someone on the outside of what felt like the glass
"Circus baby?"
I said as the speaker came back on
"Hm just as I thought, this room is supposedly soundproof, interesting"
"Circus baby is outside, calling for funtime foxy? Who else is in the building?"
"As I said, everyone of your friends are being trialed, now for your second trial, I need you to go into performance mode while I check to it to see if you are in perfect working order"
I agreed to do so, I eentered performance mode as requested and I started to dance somewhat majestically, elegant and graceful, with a soft voice made to help sooth crying children who were looking for their parents
"Still in perfect order I see..wonderful..now for your last trial I need you to be completely honest.."
I was confused as to why Mr afton wished this upon me
"What would you need to know?"
"You've never killed anyone..but you possess remnant somehow..I want to know how.."
"To be completely honest, I do not know mr afton, I remember being given them by you specifically, you gave me someone remnant..but I cannot be sure for whom"
"Hm..well then that will be all miss ballora, I'll see to it you have a good day and..we'll have you and your friends performing again is just a few days, now as you may hear, the door to your right is opening"
"Thank you dear.."
I said as i heard the door open and i could hear circus baby clearly now as Mr afton turned the speaker off
"Ballora? Ballora! You're okay! Oh thank goodness, what did he say to you?"
"Nothing at all dear, I was merely just informing him about the remnant he had supplied me with"
"How do we get foxy and freddy outta these things..?"
"That I'm not too sure about..but it seems Mr afton is making his way though us so I presume we will be seeing foxy in a matter of time..let's just hope hes gentle with them"
"Right right..but why would he have to knock them out? Freddy is understandable.. but for foxy all you would have to say is theres a fan in there that wants to meet you"
"I suppose dear..maybe it's because he has things he doesnt want us to know.."
I opened one of my eyes for a moment to see circus baby, I felt sad for her but there was nothing I could do but try to comfort my daughter
"Listen dear..theyll be okay, just be patient"
"I..I know..I'm just worried, sure me and freddy havent had the best relationship in years..but I dont want him..to necessarily get hurt"
"Knowing william, freddys to much of an asset to him"
"I guess your right..but hed only an asset because I..practically drove him insane"
"Its not your fault dear..stop blaming yourself elizabeth"
"I..I know mother..I just..what if dadd- william..does seriously hurt them both..?"
"Well then we will just have to see dear..it will be okay..I promise"
Circus baby hugged me as I comforted her, she was still just a child..the things william is doing is far worse then i wouldve thought..I had hope for him to change in the last decade of us going missing..but it appears not

(Bruva, 2 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY?? Not a record yet, but I'm definatly going for the main 4 today at least, I'll add lolbit, yenndo, enn and stuff later bc right now I'm trying to build up lore with the others lol- but as always my lovelies, have an amazing day/night <3)
(Word count : 845)