The Church

Present Day

Captain Macmillan returns to the Sayedat Al-Najat Syriac Catholic Church days before he will return home with Matthew and Captain Sanderson. They wore their Combat Gear except for Captain Macmillan who chooses to wear a Civilian Outfit, A Black Polo with Black Long Jeans, He carried Flowers.

Capt. Sanderson: Captain, We are here again.

Matthew: Why are we here?

Capt. Macmillan: Just to visit this place. The place where she died.

Matthew: Captain Macmillan. Tell me where she died.

Captain Macmillan slowly points his finger at the stairs near the Altar. The Place where his beloved Sergeant Andrea Addison died.

Matthew: Right infront of the Cross.

Capt. Macmillan: Yeah. She died infront of God. In his altar.

Matthew: I'm very sorry about it.

Matthew walked on towards the Altar when he saw a Huge Bloodstain on the floor. That Bloodstain was belongs to Andrea.

Matthew: Captain, I strongly suggest we should stay here for awhile.

Capt. Sanderson: I agree. We must stay here for a moment before we head back to base. Probably 30 Minutes.

Matthew: Copy, Captain.

Matthew checked the place where Andrea died and he grabbed his satchel bag to grab the picture where Captain Macmillan holds Sergeant Addison similar to the Painting called Pieta by Michaelangelo.

Captain Sanderson remembered everything in silence.

Ranger: Gunfire! Gunfire!

Andrea: Warrior 0-1, this is Warrior 1-1. Gunfire at the Church, Gunfire at the Church!

Armed with machine guns, explosive belts, and grenades. The Attackers detonated their bomb car, clashed with guards and killed some, and burst through the church's huge wooden doors which they closed. The Number of Attackers were 15 and Andrea along with her 4-man squad open fire on the Attackers. Andrea were the first team to respond on the Church attack when more Gunmen arrived and Sgt. Sanderson came to her aid.

Sgt. Sanderson: We got your back!

Andrea: Cover me!

Andrea and her squad open fire on ISI Terrorists, They killed 4 of the Militants when she and her squad enter the Church when Captain Macmillan Arrives.

Capt. Macmillan: Sanderson, where's Andrea?

Sgt. Sanderson: She is inside the Church.

Capt. Macmillan: ANDREA!

Captain Macmillan rushed to the Church and when he entered the Church, The Hostages were freed and Andrea is taking Cover with 2 of her squad members were wounded when a gunman is aiming at Captain Macmillan, Andrea saved him by pushing Captain Macmillan but she was shot by the gunman.

Andrea pulled her M9 pistol to shoot him back but the Gunman shot her back at the left shoulder, and another one at her feet and she shot him again twice until the gunman shot her again near her heart and Captain Sanderson killed the Gunman with his rifle, Sergeant Sanderson and his squad secured the Church and he holds her wounds. Andrea was losing alot of blood and she is saying something in a wounded and dying tone.

Capt. Macmillan: Andrea, Stay with me, I got you.

Andrea: John.

Capt. Macmillan: Why you do that to me, I must be shot.