PROLOUGE

We all can see a hotel room and few people in the room. Some are sad, some are angry and some are are heartbroken. On this very fateful day they lost friendship, love and most importantly trust. Lets see what's happening there.

Thud

One girl slapped another girl and started shouting on her

Girl1: how con you do this to him. How dare you.

Girl2: he loved you immensely and you are cheating on him.

Boy1: I did noy expect this from you I don't know that you are sleeping around and my friend here is planning to propose you.

Boy2: you have fooled everyone with your innocence but today we saw your actual face.

Girl3: why you did this to him. I am ashamed to say that you are my best friend chi.

All this while a boy and a girl are listening to all this silently. Suddenly girl went near the boy

Girl4: you trust me right. You know I love you and I can never do like this. This was all a trap to separate you from me. Please say that you trust me. Batao na chup kyu ho yeh sab kya sochte hai mujhe use farak nahi padta par tum kya soch rahe ho yeh mujhe janna hai please batao. (and she hold his hand)

The boy who was listening all this till now came into sences with her touch

Boy4: hath chodo mera mein nahi chahta ki tumare tara ek cheater mere hath pakde aur mere karib aye (and he pushed her away from him)

The girl was crying and beeging him to trust her but nobody is ready to listen to her

Girl4: trust me mujhe yeh kon hai pata nahi hai. Mene kuch galat nahi kiya (and she again went near the boy)

Boy4: THEN WHAT EVER WE SAW WITH OUR EYES RIGHT NOW WHAT IS THAT HA. Pyar kiya tha mein tumse wo bhi sacha pyar kiya tha par tumne kitne asani se mera dil tod diya. You want to know right what I think then listen I HATE YOU IHATE YOU SO MUCH AND ITS OVER BETWEEN US NEVER I REPEAT NEVER SHOW YOUR BLOODY FACE TO ME GOODBYE.

Saying this he went away from their and after him one by one everyone left from there. The girl kept on crying and shouting that she is innocent but they did not listen to her.

Girl4: ok fine if you want this then let it be. I will go far away from you. Jab tak tumhe sach pata chelega mein tumse bahot dur ja chuki hongi aur aaj ke badh se mein sirf aur sirf nafrat karungi tumse I WILL HATE YOU LIKE I LOVED YOU its my promise.

After that the girl also left from their to her house packed her bags and went to airport she boarded the plane and saw everything one last time and she left India forever.