THE NM

LOCATION: LONDON

We can see an office where employees are talking, gossiping, eating and some are working. Suddenly someone said that boss is coming that's it everyone became silent and they started their work. Nobody can say that few minutes before there was noise in this office its like completely pin drop silence. As they all went quite a Ferrari stopped outside the office.

Driver opened the car door and a beautiful women came out of the car and started walking towards the lift with her head held high

Driver opened the car door and a beautiful women came out of the car and started walking towards the lift with her head held high. She is so beautiful that you can't take your eyes of her but here nobody are dared to look at her all are doing there work silently so that they can stay out of trouble. As she came up to her floor her pa came with her coffee and today's schedule

Arjun (PA): Mam you have 3 meeting today one in an hour, one at 2 in the afternoon and last one......

Women: cancel the last one I have to go to airport to pick up Siddharth.

Arjun: but mam the meeting is important. We can't can.....

Women: who am I Arjun?

Arjun: Mam?

Women: tell me who am I ?

Arjun: nandini mam our boss

Women: (shouting loudly) yes I am NANDINI or should I say THE NM and I am the boss here so don't you dare to say what I should do and what not am I clear.

Arjun: yes, mam sorry

Nandini: its ok now leave and get the conference room ready for the meeting. She said removing her coat buttons and started working on her laptop.

 She said removing her coat buttons and started working on her laptop

                                                  NANDINI'S ATTIRE

Arjun being scared went to do the work given by her.

After arjun went from there nandini thought to herself

Nandini: ek pal tha jab sab log mere sath rahna chahta tha mujhse pyaar karte the, par ab dekho mujhe dekh kar dur bhag jate hai mujhse darte hai aur pyaar ke jagha nafrat karte hai aur yeh sab tumhari wajese horaha hai I hate you and I will never ever forgive you for what you have done to me and for what I am became because of you. (and again she started her work).

After sometime arjun came to inform her about the meeting. The first meeting went well and nandini got the deal. 

In nandini's cabin:

Nandini: Arjun is the presentation for the deal is ready and check it once before going to the meeting.

Arjun: yes, mam it is ready and i will personally took care of it.

Nandini: is the conference room ready if not make it ready

Arjun: yes, mam

Nandini: i don't want any kind of mistakes arjun this is a very important deal is that clear?

Arjun: nothing goes wrong mam we will get the deal

Nandini: ok now leave and inform me once the client is here. ya and send my lunch here itself

Saying ok arjun left nandini's cabin. Nandini eat her lunch and went to the meeting as arjun informed about the clients to her.Evening came and nandini went to ariport to pickup her friend siddardh. nandini was waiting at the entrance and someone came and taped her shoulder......