Chapter 3

My existence slave for her beauty." - Kalvin

After one month,

All the days of the one month, Kalvin finds it very hard to focus on work, his mind betraying to not concentrate on any meetings or any commitment, The only work he enjoys is staring at his mobile with giving ridiculous smile.

However, his secretary's job becomes very sincere by making Kavlin, focus on work. At the same time, he never uses the main path only driving shortcuts with the hope of seeing her but all failed. One thought that keeping his mind alive just found her.

Apart from him, Oliver and Mary, do not believe him that he may give their daughter-in-law, so they refuse his silly mad behaviour and search for their daughter on their own.

Raelynn kept working hard on this one month just because his father's condition getting worse and only by taking pills, was he getting the regular.

But what makes her confused is, according to her parents, they have plenty of money to get her father treatment but why do they not proceed?

One day she asked Sofie, but she did not attend to say anything, Raelynn asked her stubbornly. Sofie told the truth to her, that they saving money to renovate the coffee shop which was in Raelynn's name. The only thing they could give her was a coffee shop.

This made her heart tear into pieces. Their sacrifice towards her, eyes were flooded with tears then she forced her father to get treatment but he refused. This made her step into a mind of accepting everything that makes them happy but her father's health getting worse, and she was helpless.

One noon 11, Oliver and Mary visited their company,

"Hi son, how was everything?"Oliver asked Kalvin.

"Nothing Dad, everything remains the same" he replied unconcerned.

"What's wrong my dear Workaholic?"Marry asked caustic.

"I can read you My lovable mother, but nothing special "he replied to her.

Then Oliver interrupts them"Kalvin, I'd like to have coffee, is still our cafe under renovation?"

"Yes, Dad, it was still in progress, "Kalvin replies.

"Mam, Sir there is a coffee shop, opposite our company, coffee that they made, us addicted to, all our coworkers praising them. If you don't mind, get a coffee experience there."Kin suggested.

"Mr. Kin, Even though they made good coffee, you do not need to praise them. What if a cafe under renovation became useless?"Kalvin's businessman mood activated.

"You, young man, stop your business mind, I have a little headache, and I want coffee. I'm going there, can you get it?"Oliver replied with an impassive smile.

"But Dad you can't," Kavlin said with his business mind.

"I can, my son," Oliver said with a laugh and both left.

Right now, they were in front of the coffee shop, of course, which owned Raelynn

Surprising...

When they entered, both were greeted by a lighting smile from Raelynn,

"Welcome mam and sir, have a seat" indicating their table.

The couple were seated there,

"What did you like to have?" Raelynn asked them by delivering a menu card.

"One cup of iced Americano, and one cup of hot coffee, dear!"Sofie said with an enlighten smile.

"2minute, please "Raelynn left.

But the couple can't take their eyes off her. Raelynn was making their order, writing the delivery from a phone call, feeding her cat, and getting bills.

"Here, is your order, sir, mam"Raelynn placed their coffee and again went to her hard-working zone.

Oliver understands his wife, that she likes her, without any hesitation,

"I think we found our daughter-in-law," Oliver said with a happy smile.

After hearing her husband, Mary's face covered with a happy smile and tears,

"Oh, honey, Thank you, I love this girl and I'm damn sure she was my only daughter-in-law, no other girls," Marry said to him, holding his hands.

"Don't you consider your son's feelings or this pretty girl's feelings? My dear" Oliver asked her.

"I think they are both made for each other, I didn't have this feeling over any girl that we saw for him, but she is something else, And about my stupid son, I'm sure he accepts her"Marry finishes.

As soon as Raelynn arrived at their table with Bill, they both paid and requested her to take a selfie,

Of course to convince Kalvin.

She accepted and greeted them at their time of leaving. As for her, taking a selfie with the customer doesn't matter as it happens every day.

Kalvin when arrives home, he figures that his mother staring at the phone with a weird smile and Oliver too.

"May I know what brings this weird smile to Mrs. Mary Smith's face?" he questioned her.

"Maybe, Something special, Someone special "Mary replied to him.

According to Mary, nothing can be special without her family, but this was else, Kalvin guessed.

"Maybe your future wife, my son"Oliver replied.

"What the fuck! How can some stranger become my wife, all rights reserved only to my goddess "he lost in his thought.

"Kavlin, Kavlin, "Marry called him.

With a rotten face, he lifted his face and said"Mom, please consider my feelings".

"I can my son, but before you regret her, please look at her for my sake, my son, "Mary literally begged him.

For his mother's sake, he looked at her phone,

His eyes widened, and jaw opened, he was amazed, and his mouth was speechless.His world was full of unlimited happiness.

All he could see was his beauty goddess photo with his parents.

He hugged both his parents tightly and said

"You both founded her, We founded her"

He said with a few happy tears in his eyes.

Oliver and Mary were happy that their son was excited about her and accepted her.

That's all buddies...

See you in the next chapter...

Don't skip your meal and sleep...

Bye Buddies💕😘...

~♡~