𝕲𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

╔══<<<<<<<<<<<< ≪ °❈° ≫>>>>>>>>>>> ══╗
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐢𝐫𝐞 1: 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐬- 𝐈𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬
╚══<<<<<<<<<<<< ≪ °❈° ≫>>>>>>>>>>> ══╝

All the people on the airship gathered in one place looking at the notice board filled with different flyers and posters, yet they only spoke about one topic

All the people on the airship gathered in one place looking at the notice board filled with different flyers and posters, yet they only spoke about one topic. Vampires.

Apparently there was a vampire sighting and now they are posting notices all over. Céline could only roll her eyes at how absurd it was, but then again she couldn't blame the cautioned.

She looked at Nóe, her friend since childhood, noticing his worried look and sighed, " Nóe, let's go-" both she and Nóe tensed up, there was an unnerving presence and appeared in almost an instant, Nóe ran and caught a young with light brown hair and appears to be wearing a frilly white shirt under a purple romantic shrug, a pink hat, a long pink skirt paired with a pink corset.

"Is she alright?" Céline asked, crouching down next to Nóe, who shrugged in response.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Céline asked, sitting in front of the now at the female by at a table and looked at her side once she noticed Nóe walking towards the table with a tray that had three cups of tea on it

"We could accompany you to the infirmary."Nóe stated, placing the tea down,"I'm quite alright. A mere boost of anemia, nothing to worry about." The brunette woman said kindly, giving the pair a gentle smile.

Nóe shocked the woman by getting in her face still holding the cup and spoke," but you still look faint."

The woman blushed,"I was on my way to see my own doctor actually."

Céline sighed, shoving Nóe's face away from the woman," I don't want anyone else examining me." The woman stated, looking down at the table," so you see that you for your kindness." She smiled gently at the two once more.