🥀❤️ ᴘᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴇsᴛɴᴜᴛs!!🤍☁️

[ pi po pi po!
Electric sound! ]

[ pi po pi po!Electric sound! ]

No recaps.

_______

Chapter one : the red tyrant 💔🥀

Part seven: angry housewarden, chestnut collection

___________

"Hey Riddle! What's shaking pal? You're looking adorbs as always!" Cater said nervously sweating.

"Cater, keep running that mouth of yours and you'll lose it all along with the rest of your head."

"Right! Sorry my bad!"

"You're the guy who put the stupid collar on me during the orientation ceremony!!" Grim said as he pointed at riddle.

Riddle looked at the group "and you're the new students who were nearly expelled yesterday. I'll ask you not to refer to my spell as a stupid collar. The headmage's way of dealing with rule breakers like you is going send this entire campus into a spiralling mess of chaos, those who break the rules must have their head cut off without exception "

"What the hell? This guy looks like a total wimp but talks like a monster!" Ace said to himself.

"The headmage may have forgiven you, but if you break any further rules, I assure you i will not spare you"

Ace than looked at riddle before giving him an awkward smile "so, uh... housewarden by any chance , could I get you to Remove this collar?

Riddle than started speaking a whole ass paragraph which author is too lazy to write,   he talks alot.  You thought as you scratched your ear.

Ace only sighed "ugh, more insane rules."

Riddle narrowed his eyes at Ace. "I believe what you wanted to say was  'yes housewarden!' "

"Yes housewarden!" Ace and Deuce immediately shouted.

The red head nodded at the two "very well"

Trey than smiled at riddle "don't worry I'll keep an eye on them"

"As vice housewarden I trust you'll avoid any indiscreet conversations. Now as per rule 339. The post meal beverage is to be lemon tea with two sugar cubes. This, I must go acquire my sugar cubes. Farewell than" he said before taking his leave.

"Sheesh! That was terrifying!" Cater said as he wiped his non existent sweat.

"That guy has some real issues" grim said.

"What a rule freak" you said after him. You also followed rules but he was abit too crazy.  Only a madman can follow so many rules.