The Ultimate Playa

Class was in session and I did not want to be here.

I was walking around with Carl as it was now passing period. As we walked down a hallway, Carl grabbed a boy from his sleeve and pulled him close. "lunch money..now!"

The tall boy giggled at Carl and pushed Carl's arm away from his shirt. "Watch it little boy."

Carl's face went blank. I took a step back as I saw Carl's face change. Carl grabbed the boy's arm and twisted behind his back. "Money." He pushed the boy down on the ground.

The boy was struggling to spit the words out. "Please." I interrupted.

Carl rolled his eyes, "please." The boy took out $3 out of his pocket and gave it to Carl. "See, that wasn't so hard." Carl helped the boy out then he ran away.

I chuckle as I watch Carl brushing his jeans. He looked at me and grinned. "You know, you should really be more polite when you go around bullying people." I said holding on my backpack strap. He scoffed.

Debbie was in front of us. She was with Derek, she pulled on his arm and walked to us. "Hey guys." Debbie cheered, "wanna ditch this place? We can all go somewhere."

I looked at Carl who didn't seem to thrilled about it. "Well I'm cool with it." I smirked. Carl looked at me weirdly, "umm, yeah I'll go I guess."

"Cool." Debbie's face lit up and hugged Derek as Carl and I walked behind them.

"You really want to go?" Carl asked.

"Well I have nothing better to do." I answered.

Carl jumped over the car door and sat down on the seat. Debbie gave a weak smile to Derek as he watched Carl. Debbie pulled the seat for me to walk through then adjusted it back.

"Where do you guys wanna go?" Derek asked us.

"I don't go out much around here so I have no clue." I answered.

"Well, we can go to the bowling alley." Debbie insisted.

Derek was okay with going to the bowling alley. As we were heading there, Carl seemed a bit displeased. He kept looking around watching the cars drive pass us and girls walking on the side walks.

"Checking out those girl's ass?" I giggled.

"What. No." Carl said pretending as if I didn't catch him.

"Mmhm. You know it's okay, it's not like we're dating anyways." I responded hanging my arm on the window.

I looked at him with a smirk as he was giving me one. "Ha, you just wish."

"So, you wanna make a bet Gallagher." I asked as I watch him turn his head facing me intrigued.

"What's the bet Lydia?" He replied.

"Whoever can get the most phone numbers at the bowling alley is the ultimate player." I chuckled.

"You? A player? Ha that's funny." Carl kept laughing at me. I punched his arm as hard as I could.

"Ow." He whined rubbing his arm.

"I can't wait to watch this." Debbie smiled.

I put my hand out. Carl looked at me then my hand and shook on it. "Bring it."

When we got to the bowling alley, the place was pack. There was so manny teens hanging around. They were either bowling, sitting around the food area, or playing at the arcade. There were more girls than guys here but I can deal with it.

Derek bought an bowling lane for us. We grabbed our balls and got ready. I typed our names in. Derek was going first. He grabbed his 11 pound bowling ball. He watched up and rolled the ball and automatically got a strike. We all clapped and cheered. He gave a high five to me then to Debbie. I looked beside me for Carl and saw that he wasn't there. I sat up on the seat and looked behind us then looked around for Carl.