Chapter 14

No One POV

"Siwan?" Kevin questioned.

"Mm. Thinking about it now, Siwan is the one who caused me into this business. I'm thankful." Sena said. "Plus, you've known him longer."

"Siwan is a nice man. He cares for his family and treats everyone like family." Kevin said.

"Hara unni..." Sena said.

"Hara and Siwan's engagment ended." Kevin said.

"Why?" Sena asked.

Kevin looked her. He sighed before shaking his head.

"What? Answer me." Sena said.

"Let's go sleep if you're done eating." Kevin said changing topics.

Sena nodded and she headed to her room. Kevin put the pot away and cleaned up Sena's mess.

Soon, he went to his room to get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a tough day for both Kevin and Sena.

Gyuri had her legs crossed. She was glaring at the man in front of her. Dongjun was sitting beside her not being able to do anything.

"Hyungsik, what brings you here to Sena's office?" Dongjun asked.

"I came for some papers." Hyungsik answered.

"Since you got them, why don't you leave then?" Gyuri said.

Hyungsik got up and left the room. Gyuri was still in a foul mood.

"Gyuri." Dongjung said. "I didn't know he was going to be here. He's works in a different section."

"Let's just hurry. I don't want to see him again." Gyuri said getting up.

Dongjun nodded and the two started to work again. Gyuri put the stickers one while Dongjun moved them to a trolly. Dongjun and another worker rolled them back and forth. Up and down.

By the time they were done, it was nighttime. And it's daytime in America.

Everyone but Sena was up. Kevin made breakfast while the boys washed up. JB was the first one down.

"Where's Sena?" JB asked.

"She's sleeping. Don't distrub her." Kevin said "She woke up twice during the night."

JB nodded as he sat down at the table. The rest came down looking refreshed.

"What are we doing today?" Jackson asked.

"I'll four of you to the shop while three of you stay here." Kevin answered.

"Me, Bambam, and Mark hyung will stay behind." Jinyoung said.

"Okay. Let's get ready to leave then." Kevin said.

The four others nodded as they hurried and stuffed their faces. Bambam looked around like a lost duckling.

"What are you looking for?" Yuygeom asked.

"Sena." Bambam answered.

"She's sleeping." JB said.

"Why?" Bambam asked.

"She woke up twice in the middle of the night." Kevin said. "She'll wake up until the afternoon probably. So don't distrub her until then."

The three nodded while the others left. Bambam sat down on the couch feeling bored. Jinyoung looked around the house while Mark just sat at the table.

"Oh." Bambam said.

"What?" Mark questioned.

"I found a sketchbook." Bambam said.

Mark walked over to Bambam while Jinyoung was still exploring. Both looked at the book together.

"Wow. The sketches are amazing." Bambam said.

"I think their Sena's." Mark said looking along with Bambam.

"Oh, it's the CEO." Bambam said.

"I thought she was a horrible drawer. Sena's improved a lot." Bambam said.

"Yah!"

Bambam dropped the sketchbook and looked over to where the voice came from. It was Sena. She was on the steps.

"Noona! I thought you were sleeping." Bambam yelled.

"I felt a shock of someone peeping at my sketchbook." Sena said walked down. "It was you two."

"We were curious." Bambam said.

"Do you want anything to eat?" Mark asked.

"We'll cook for you." Jinyoung said.

"Cook whatever. I don't care." Sena said sitting down next to Bambam. "Where's Kevin oppa and the four others?"

"They went to help him with the store." Bambam answered.

Sena nodded as the two looked at her book. Sena started to sketch while Bambam watched her. Jinyoung and Mark were in the kitchen making Sena breakfast.

"Noona, since when were you able to draw so well?" Bambam asked.

"Since I started working." Sena answered.

"How come you have the CEO's drawing?" Bambam asked.

"Bambam, you ask too many questions!" Jinyoung yelled.

"I'm sorry." Bambam apologized.

"It's fine. His face suddenly popped into my head. I felt like I should draw him." Sena said.

Sena turned to Bambam. She looked at him and then started drawing.

"Noona, are you drawing me?" Bambam asked.

"Mm. So don't move." Sena said turning back to Bambam.

"After this drawing, can I pose for another one so I can have it?" Bambam asked.

"Mm." Sena replied.

Bambam smiled as he stood still. Mark and Jinyoung laughed as his behavior. They laughed even harder minutes later when Bambam posed.

"Sena, it's time to eat." Mark said.

"Wait a minute. I'm almost done." Sena said.

She looked up once more before getting up to eat. Bambam looked at the drawing. He smiled and then ran over to his two hyungs and noona.

"Hyungs! Sena noona drew an awesome picture of me!" Bambam yelled showing them the picture.

The two smiled at Bambam's happiness. Sena also smiled since she thought Bambam was cute.

--------------------------------------------
A/N - Three updates!!! Yay!!

I worked on them all day and a little at night and finally, on Saturday of June 13, I have finally updated 'Your Style'.

'Your Style' will now have weekly updates on Saturday's. 'You Are Love' is coming out next month with a chapter probably earlier. Thank you for reading and expect more books!!