Chapter 41

Colin was very hot, which made him wake up, he opened his eyes, it was still early morning, with his hand he looked for his wife but couldn't find her.

-Pen?

No one answered him, he lit a candle, she was definitely not in the room. Went to his son's room, the nanny was asleep in an armchair, and Thomas was sleeping peacefully in his crib, but his wife was not there either.

looked in the kitchen and office but couldn't see her. felt reassured because Audrey Hall was a large property. But he was curious where she might be.

Benedict's hiding place suddenly occurred to him.

enter the balcony

"I was wondering where you were." Colin smiled at her and placed the candle on the floor, away from them.

-Did I wake you up when I left? I'm sorry I was too hot.

-The heat also woke me up, as you can tell that summer is already here, what are you drinking?

-water, do you want?

Colin nodded and drank from the jug.

-You know what we never did?

He frowned

-what?

-Now that we are married, we have not done it publicly with Ton behind our backs.

-Penelope! I have turned you into a shameless person. Are you implying something to me?

She laughed. began to nod, while he approached his wife's mouth.

(...)

Pen woke up to the annoying light that blinded her vision, her back hurt from sleeping on the floor.

-Colin wake up.

Her husband closed his eyes tightly, annoyed with the light.

-We must get ready for the trip.

-It was a bad idea to sleep here.

-I told you, but you didn't want to move.

Colin hugged Pen tightly and kissed her forehead.

-My dear wife worried about my back.

Pen got up, and started to pick up her clothes that were all over the floor.

-Get dressed, he told her. I don't want anyone in the service to see you like this.

Colin looked at her with that wolfish look that she loved. He pointed his eyes to his cock that was hard and ready.

-I do not know what you mean.

-Colin! -she laughed - really! We must have breakfast and start the trip, to arrive tomorrow night.

He made eyes at her

-come

-Colin, come on.

-come

She couldn't take it anymore, she rolled her eyes and began to undress. The third Bridgerton smiled triumphantly.

(...)

When the couple arrived at house number 5, there was a lot of bustle, no one understood what was happening. But they were so tired that they decided to ask later. Penelope gave her son to Marcela. They both settled into Colin's old room to sleep peacefully.

When he woke up in the afternoon Colin was very hungry, he saw Pen awake next to him, breastfeeding Thomas, while the nanny was waiting outside the room.