28-Part 2

𝗞𝗲𝘆
Chapter 28-Part 2

Inhaling the blunt in between my lips, I stood in my section against the wall watching the people in the crowd screaming the lyrics to my song 'On My Soul'. It's been getting a lotta attention on the streets no cap. My first song on my mixtape that's dropping soon.

Word on the streets, niggas ready for me. They heard Dolph got a new artist and he finna blow up. I exhaled the smoke and took another pull before passing it over to Woo. He was staring a lil bit too hard. These niggas love smoking up other people shit and not their own.

"Cause it was gone be World War II again before you let me hit" he sigh, shaking his head

"Nigga Ian had to pass it to you! This here is my shit" I snapped, mugging him. What the fuck he thought? I'm already not feeling the vibe here at Sia party. I know I helped set it up but it feels weird.

She hasn't been up here to her private section yet. She was over at the bar talking to Teda nem. Well that's what I thought, I glanced over there and just saw Teda, Roc, Fat, and gay dude who be with Sia. Wait a minute, the fuck Fat doing over there talking to him?

Knowing Fat, he probably trying to cheer dude up. He looked like he was crying or some shit, ion know and truth be told Ian care. I'm just looking for Sia. I got another surprise for her. We going to the Bahamas. It's time I fly her out. I love that girl to death, man I swear.

Fuck sounding soft, or like a simp. She's the only girl who gets me and of course made me stand on my word. When we broke up, well, when she broke up with me, I was hurt no lie. Without her being by my side had me feeling a lil dull inside.

I looked at Woo to see he was doing all kinds of tricks with my blunt. Ian even bother to get that back, I waved him off and made my way out of the section. Pushing past the crowd and walking towards the bar on Fat. I bet he knows where Sia is.

"Yo," I tapped his shoulders and he didn't hesitate to jump quick. The look he had on his face, you would've thought the opps ran up on him lacking. He stepped away from the gay dude, I still don't know bruh name.

"Damn Key, warn a brother or something. Can't be doing that," Fat mugged.

"Whatever man, where Sia?" I asked, squinting around. She wasn't over here.

"She went to the restroom. Her stomach is probably hurting because it's been like 10 minutes." The dude beside Fat spoke, motioning his head towards the back.

"Preciate that," I nodded and made my way on towards the restroom. It's no thing to go inside the girls restroom, I've been in plenty.

I looked around to see no one was up in here. What the hell? I know she didn't leave cause she would've called me before anything. I bent down and checked up under the stalls, just in case. My jeans probably gone get fucked up but Ian care. She could've been shitting in peace or something.

When I saw it was still empty, I lifted up and made my way out.

I really wanna tell her, her other surprise. I know that smile gone be brighter than ever. I wandered back to the bar where Fat and the guy resides. They were still talking, it must've been important. Ian never really saw Fat talking to or hanging around nobody but us.

"Yo, she's not in the bathroom. Y'all sure that's where she went?" I questioned.

"Yes I'm sure cause I was going to go with, but she said she was fine." The guy said.