Broken Nose (An Ianthony Fanfiction)

(A/N Has anyone else done this idea yet? Based on the BTS video when Anthony accidentally punches Ian's nose. I'd watch that video first so this story makes more sense. If you like it let me know! <3)

They were shooting their newest video, Movies VS Reality, and it was planned to be a long one.

In this scene, Ian and Anthony were going to be playing two characters fist fighting.

Anthony was supposed to grab Ian's fist once he swung, and then pretend to hit Ian as the latter fell to the ground. Supposed to.

It happened so fast, and the room was so noisy. Anthony miscalculated, grabbed Ian's fist in his hand and swung, watching Ian fall onto the mat.

He didn't even realize he had hit him at first, until he noticed the throbbing pain in his knuckles, and Ian didn't stand up.

Anthony glanced down to his hand, then down to Ian, "Did I actually hit you?"

Ian lay curled in a ball on the mat as he spoke, his response muffled, "Yeah."

Immediately, Anthony flushed with guilt, "Sorry."

Ian turned to face upwards, answering the following bombarding questions from the crowd, "Are you okay?" "Holy shit, does it hurt?" "Are you bleeding?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine." He looked at the camera, "I literally felt my nose crack sideways-"

"Did I break it?" Anthony interrupted.

"-And then I moved it back in the other direction."

Anthony made a sound, as if Ian's description of what it felt like made him feel the pain as well.

"Okay, everybody, let's take 5," A director grabbed everyone's attention, "I think we got enough for that scene anyway. Anyone that's not in the next scene can shoo."

As the crowd dispersed, Ian still lay on the ground. Anthony held a hand out in his direction, "Here Ian, let's go get you cleaned up."

The injured man took Anthony's offer, using his arm to hoist himself up. His other hand still hovered over his stinging nose.

Anthony led Ian to the bathroom, knowing there was a first aid kit in the cabinet under the sink.

As Anthony shut the door behind him, he began to apologize, "I feel ready bad about this, Ian."

"Don't worry about it, you didn't mean to punch me in the face."

The taller grabbed the first aid kit as the other took off the ridiculous chain prop that was wrapped around his body for the scene, dropping it on the tiled bathroom floor. "Here, hop up on the counter."

Ian followed his instructions, sitting himself up on the counter and letting his legs dangle above the ground as he held his nose. Anthony grabbed a washcloth and wet it with warm water before wringing it out.

"Okay, let me see." Anthony's voice was soft, most likely compensating for the culpability he felt.

Ian slowly moved his hand from his face, looking down to the ground. Anthony winced, "Oh that looks swollen." His nose was puffy and red, a stream of blood trickled from each nostril.

"It hurts like a bitch." Ian mumbled.

"I'm so sorry. I can't believe I did this." Anthony felt even worse.

"It happens, it wasn't on purpose."

Anthony brought the wet rag up to Ian's lip, where the blood was headed. He moved his other hand up to rest on Ian's stubbly jaw as he wiped in gentle circles, trying to avoid any more pain to Ian than what was already present.

Ian found himself staring directly into Anthony's warm eyes. He watched how concentrated the other man looked and appreciated how careful he was being with him.

It filled his chest with the same warmth his nose had, just- less painful.

Ian's blue eyes traveled down to Anthony's chest, which was extremely exposed. Even with the fake blood comically placed on his nipples, his upper body was incredibly attractive.

As Anthony moved up with the cloth, Ian winced as he felt his nose throb, recoiling back a bit, "Ow."

"S-sorry."

"N-no, it's my bad." He smiled a bit to reassure him he was okay before leaning back into Anthony's touch.

Anthony continued to clean the blood up tenderly as Ian stared up at him.

Ian took note of their position. Ian was sitting on the counter, Anthony standing between his legs with his hand on Ian's jaw. They both were shirtless, and Anthony's shorts were tight to say the least.

Ian could feel his heart fluttering in his chest and his breathing pick up. He hoped Anthony couldn't notice.

"There..." Anthony spoke gently, moving the rag away from Ian's face. He set the cloth down, and studied Ian. He was about to leave to get the younger some ice to make the swelling go down, but caught his incredible blue eyes instead. They couldn't have been more then a few inches apart, the only sound that could be heard was both men's nervous breathing.

Ian's gaze flickered down to Anthony's lips and lingered there for a second, wondering if his best friend was going to go for it.

They held eye contact for what felt like forever before Anthony put his hand on the counter next to Ian and leaned in a bit, leaving less space between them. Their stares were filled with an adoring curiosity. Ian moved forward a bit too and tilted his head to the side, just enough to tell Anthony that he wanted it to happen.

Anthony tipped his head to the side as well, a little more than he normally would have to make sure not to bump into Ian's nose before closing the space between their lips. The first kiss was chaste, lasting a fraction of a second. A peck just to test the waters. Neither of them made an attempt to ditch the situation and only found themselves more captivated with each other.

Ian's hands found Anthony's waist and they both went again for a second kiss, this one longer. Both of their eyes flickered closed just before their lips made contact.

It was an exotic feeling for both of them. Ian's lips were soft, but the feeling of Ian's stubble was foreign to him. Anthony's lips were more chapped, but everything Ian could imagine. They both moved slow, half because it was still a new, unexplored sensation and half because of Ian's injured nose.

They pulled away a couple seconds later with parted lips and rapid breaths. A few more minutes of staring passed before Anthony went in for another kiss, the hand that was on Ian's jaw moving to get lost in his brunet hair. He went in quick, more driven by his emotions than anything, and accidentally bumped his nose against Ian's. They separated as Ian winced and Anthony went to apologize, but Ian immediately pulled him back in before the words could pour out. Both heads tilted and Anthony swore he felt fireworks. The feeling was mutual, only Ian couldn't decide if it was because the kiss felt incredible or because his nose was in pain.

When the two needed to breathe, they parted, resting their foreheads together. They stared at each other for another few minutes, until they both shared a smile.

Anthony leaned back, grinning wider. He bit his lip, standing up straight, "I'm going to go get you some ice and something to help with the pain."

Ian nodded as he watched his best friend leave, thinking to himself,

Breaking my nose might be the best thing that's ever happened to me.