Interrupted

They arrive at the lake behind the school and greet Tim and the crew who are setting up the scene. "Gwen, I didn't know you'd be here" Tim says "oh I came to spend lunch with these guys and decided l'd stay if that's okay" Gwen replies "yes that's fine you're always welcome, the more the merrier, there's a spare chair over by the camera" Tim says "thank you" Gwen replies as she takes her seat. Emma and Jenna chat to Tim with their cast mates about how the scenes are going to look and they all get to work.

They film for around 4 hours, most of the time spent in the lake, throughout filming Jenna and Gwen steal flirty glances at each other. Gwen teases Jenna by fanning her face while watching her work making her blush. "AND CUT" Tim shouts "that's a wrap for today, thank you for your hard work, go and get dry and warm and I'll see you all tomorrow"Emma and Jenna climb out of the lake, and Gwen walks towards them with two towels in her hands, she hands one to Emma and wraps the other around Jenna ."oh my God I'm freezing" Jenna says shivering "me too, but it was fun though" Emma replies "yeah it was brilliant" Jenna says.

The three walk to their trailers to get dry and changed, Emma goes into her trailer and Jenna into hers "you coming in?" Jenna asks Gwen "if that's okay" she replies "of course its okay, now get your beautiful self in here". Jenna shuts the door behind them and slumps in the wicker chair pulled up to the small round table "God I'm tired, can you pass me a water out of the fridge please beautiful?" Jenna asks "of course" Gwen opens the minifridge and hands a bottle of water to Jenna "thank you" she opens the water and drinks nearly half the bottle "god I needed that, I better get changed" Jenna says as she stands up from the chair and throws the towel from round her shoulders "you're going to have to help me out of this outfit though woman" "oh okay" Gwen stutters."I've got underwear on" Jenna laughs "you don't need to panic" "I wasn't panicking" Gwen replies blushing "oh I saw the fear In your eyes" Jenna says still laughing "can you unzip me please?" Gwen unzips the back of Jenna's costume and peels it from her arms allowing her to step out of it, revealing black, lacy pants and a matching bra.

Gwen couldn't help but stare at the beauty before her, looking her up and down, admiring her beautiful body. This didn't go unnoticed by Jenna "like what you see?" she says with a wink "I - I - uh" Gwen mumbles her cheeks blushing. "Oh for god sake woman, come here" Jenna laughs pulling Gwen in by her hips and placing her lips on hers. Gwen cups Jenna's face kissing her passionately, all her shyness fading away, she pulls away from Jenna's lips and starts placing kisses and nibbles on her neck which causes Jenna to let out a moan, forming butterflies between Gwen's legs. She trails her hands down Jenna's back and stops at her bra clasp "may I?" she asks "yes please". Gwen unclasps Jenna's bra and pulls it off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor, revealing her perky boobs. Gwen smirks and bites her lip grabbing Jenna's boobs in her hands fondling them, rubbing her thumb over her nipples making them hard. Jenna's breathing increases as she feels the throbbing between her legs getting more intense when a knock at the door stops them in their tracks "fuck who's that?" Jenna cusses grabbing her robe from the sofa and frantically throwing it on.

She opens the door to her trailer and sees Emma standing there "you not ready yet?" Emma asks surprised "no, I needed a minute so I've just been sitting down" Jenna replies "oh okay, I just came to say bye and thank you for making today fun" Emma says "no problem at all, i'll see you tomorrow and we can do it all again" Jenna laughs "yep" Emma laughs "see you tomorrow, have a nice evening" "you too, bye" Jenna says waving goodbye. She steps back inside and closes the door, she leans up against it laughing "fuck that was close" she says "too close!" Gwen replies also laughing. "at least it was only Emma" Jenna says "its a good job" Gwen giggles "on that note I'm going to go back to the hotel before we get ourselves in trouble" she continues "probably best" Jenna replies.

Gwen gives Jenna a hug and a peck on the lips "see you later beautiful" Gwen says "see you later woman" Jenna replies opening the door for Gwen, she waves goodbye and steps back inside closing the door behind her. She throws herself onto the sofa and lets out a squeal, smiling from ear to ear. She gets up from the sofa and throws on some comfy clothes. She grabs her things and leaves the trailer locking it behind her and makes her way back to the hotel. She arrives at the hotel and makes her way up to her room. When she gets there she throws her things on the floor and flops onto the bed when a text pings on her phone
Gwen: how about you come over and finish what we started xx