part one - meeting

BILLS POV
i got dragged to the entrance of the club as tom talked to the bouncer, he thought it would be funny to go to a strip club near the beach. it was at first but i didnt want to go inside to be honest, "come on bill" georg said as they walked inside.
"im just gonna have a cig, be in in a minute"
he nodded his head before walked inside with the others.
i heard sniffles coming from nearby, i walked towards to noise. there was a small girl with a cigarette in her mouth and mascara pouring down her face. "are you alright?"
"yeah sorry" she laughed before standing up and taking a small mirror out of her bag sighing at the sight of her mascara. "here i have some makeup wipes" i handed them to her, she thanked me and then wiped away her dripping makeup. "what's your name?" she asked politely.
"bill, bill kaulitz"
"im star. that's my show name"
"what are you a dancer or something"
"yeah, im a pole dancer and i do lap dances and shit."
"oh right."
"do you want a cig?"
"no im okay thanks"
"ecstasy?"
"sorry i dont do drugs"
"ah your one of the good kids hm? how old are you?"
"im 19"
"how old are you really, because if im honest im 15"
"same" she let out a little giggle.
"star your on in a few minutes
a man from inside the club said poking his head out the door.
"i should get inside, see you around bill"
"bye star." she walked inside the club after stamping out her cigarette. i walked inside seconds after.

"did you see that girl? the one in that black set, shes well gorg i would hit it"
"that's star, she's a dancer and lap dancing and things"
"ooo how do you know star?"
"met her outside the club, shes pretty"
"awh how sweet, ill be right back."
he walked in the direction of star and i hid my face out of embarrassment.
i heard familiar heels clicking against the floor, "hey kaulitz, come with me ja?"
"uhm"
she pulled me away from the guys i could help but stare as her ass juggled when she walked, how her tits looked like they were about to pop out, i would love to just release over her face and boobs. "bill?" her sweet voice said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"yeah sorry"
"come on" she giggled. i walked inside the dark room, it had a body guard outside, a pole and a leather chair inside with dim lights and loud music playing.

STARS POV
i closed the doors and then turned to bill, he was flustered and looked down at the ground. "eyes up baby" i said lifting his face up to meet with mine, he had feminine features but was gorgeous, his black eyeshadow was beautiful. he had beads of sweat on his forehead, his dark eyes stared into mine occasionally flicking down to my boobs. i took his wrists and put them up to my boobs, just infront.
"go on" he squeezed them and then went to pull down the straps but my hands stopped them.

"no touching billy"
he pouted but i just stood up and walked towards the pole, i put my hands to the top and spun myslef around. whenever i went upside down he would stare at my boobs or ass. i finished my routine and then walked back over to him, even in the dark blue light i could see he was blushing and how hard he was through his trousers. i smirked and ran my nail over his bulge, he bucked his hips and stared at me with anger in his eyes. i turned around and bent over, from what i saw with that being the only thing he focused on i knew he would like it.
"bitte! bitte" (please! please) he whined.
"what was that baby?" i said turning around, "please. please touch me"
"billy you know I cant do that"
he started massaging himself through his clothes begging for some kind of friction. "be patient now bill" he took his hand away and started biting his nails. "hey hey, focus on me." i said straddling the leather chair, his body shivered at the touch.
he looked down at what was happening and then up at the ceiling.
"eye contact bill, you know this"
he done as i said licking his lips.
"should i? no i cant. he wont kiss and tell though, will he? maybe i should ask. ugh fuck it" my exact thoughts were before smashing my lips against his. he kissed me back and then deepened the kiss, i moved into his touch. i pulled out, a string of saliva following my lips. he looked up at me, i grabbed the back of his neck and lent over slowly kissing his neck.
"come on star" a male voice said outside.
"go away! im busy" i shouted back.

BILLS POV
the girl kissed at my neck neck harshly as i was playing with her breasts, she grinded against him.
"please, i want you star"
"tell me what you want, in full detail"
"uh uhm" he was flustered and confused. "no one else is here, tell me what you want"
"i want to cum all over your tits, all over your face and inside of you. i want you to sit on my face and ride you until we pass out ontop of eachother what covered in each others juices"
"we only have 30 minutes so, pick 2 or 3 things you want to do"
"cum on your face and boobs, eat you out and cum inside you"
"busy schedule huh?"
i nodded in response still staring at her breasts covered in sparkly black lace. she moved her hair from her back and i undone the knot around the back. she moaned from my touch.
she slipped out of the top and covered up her chest, i took her wrists away from her body then started kissing and licking her nipple whilst playing with the other with my hand.
she folded into my touch with her hands in my hair. i nipped at her sensitive nipple when a lock of my hair got pulled i whined, "play nicely bill"
"star" i whimpered. her hand pushed my head back onto her breast, "bite me" she whined.
"what? no im not going to hurt you star"
"please bill, i wouldnt ask if i didnt want it."
"is it a kink or something?"
"mhm" she groaned. i licked up her neck and then gave her a light bite, "harder baby" i done as she said and she moaned into my hair. she lifted my arms up and then pulled off my shirt and then my pants leaving me in just my boxers which were soon on the floor. she got on her knees and took me in her mouth whilst palming the rest with her hands, it took me seconds to cum in her mouth. she sat on my lap and i felt her wet clit against my thigh. she lowered herself onto me, moaning continuously.
i3felt the overstimulation and it was a mixture of pain and please. "too much! star too much!"
"hold on for me baby, come on you can do it, i feel so good"
"im trying, im gonna cum fuck!"
"hold it in baby, hold it"
"i cant star!"
i tried as hardest as i could to hold in my orgasm. "cum with me!" she screamed. i released and my cum shot in her. she screamed my name and then lifted herself off of me.
"where are you going?"
"get dressed i need to get back to work"
"you haven't even sat on my face?"
"do up my top please bill" i done the clasp up and then started to get ready myself. "we can save anything we didnt do for another time"
"another time?"
"unless that's not something you want?"
"it is, i was just suprised"
"what by?"
"well this was my first time.."
"bill, i hurt you.."
"no you didn't, im fine i liked it"
"really now?" I looked towards her, she was doing up her heels. i walked towards her, "i enjoyed it" "come to me after the show and ill give you my number." 
"o-okay."
"but you cant tell your friends what we did whilst your hee because ill get fired if someone overhears"
"can i tell them after?"
"like when you leave? sure"
"cool, thanks by the way you were super good"
"thanks kaulitz. ill see you around, get dressed quickly"
i got myself dressed and then we both walked out. she walked over to the bar and swapped with a girl in a blue bikini. i walked back to my table,
"how was it?"
"was what?"
"the lap dance!"
"weird."
"how?"
"I'll tell you later tom."
after a few more drinks the boys walked out whilst i walked over to the bar. star stood behind it.
"what's up? want another beer?"
"no, were about to leave so can i have your number?"
"yeah" she handed me a napkin with her number and "star x" above it.
"see you around kaulitz"
"ja" i walked out with the napkin and put it in my pocket.

STARS POV
i watched bill walk outside as i poured a drink, my manager then told me i was off the clock.
i got my stuff together and threw on a hoodie and some sweats before walking outside. i saw bill and tom smoking a cigarette whilst leaning against there car. my bike was parked right next to them, perfect.
i walked over and got my keys out before sitting on the bike.

i looked over at them, tom was staring at my ass whilst bill was just staring at me. "bye tom, bye bill" i winked at them before driving away.