All The Wrong Moves | Clyde Donovan

Requested by My Taste In Music Is Your Face on Quotev.

"G-guys, look!" Tweek attempted to whisper, pointing not-so-discreetly at something. Or rather someone.

The four boys turn to see who Tweek was pointing at to find (Y/N) at her locker. Three pairs of expectant eyes turned to face Clyde, but he was too busy drinking in her appearance to notice.

(Y/N), undeniably, had to be the prettiest girl in South Park High. She had (h/l), (h/c) hair that perfectly complimented her (e/c) eyes. And, much like many other guys at their school, Clyde had fallen victim to her charms. Unfortunately, it appeared that she had yet to return the feeling. Not that that had ever stopped him from trying, of course.

"I'm going in, guys." Clyde says, patting Token on the shoulder.

"Don't do it, dude. You know what's gonna happen." Craig deadpans. They've seen this same event more times then they could count on both hands.

Ignoring his friend's warning, he set out for the pretty girl. "Wish me luck!"

(Y/N) had just shut her locker door when she noticed Clyde standing on the other side, smirking down at her. She glared. "The fuck do you want this time, Donovan?"

"Hello to you too." he mutters, getting an aggravated eye roll as she began to walk away. Clearly not taking the hint, he decided to follow her, ignoring the yelled protests of his friends. "So," he began. "I was thinking that maybe we should go to the movies this weekend. Asses of Fire: 3 is coming out."

"I'd love to see it," she began, grinning as he perked up in triumph. "Just not with you." she finished, effectively crushing any confidence he had.

"W-what?" he stopped walking, stupefied. "But don't you think-"

"Goodbye, Donovan." she cut him off before closing the door to her class.

He stood there for some time before his friends came up, some trying to comfort him while the others pointed out that he should have known better. He'd tried many, many times to score a date, but she always turned him down, and pretty brutally at that. And no matter how much he thought about it, Clyde just couldn't fathom why she wouldn't want to get with someone as awesome as himself.

"Better luck next time?" Token offered as condolence.

Craig shakes his head. "I'm gonna be blunt with you, dude; she doesn't like you. Why don't you just go back to Bebe? She was easy enough to handle, right?"

At this Clyde shakes his head. "No, she's not worth it anymore. Maybe the blowjobs were nice at first, but she groped my ass too much. (Y/N), however, is exactly what I want."

"W-well, m-m-maybe you sh-should give her some t-time to th-think before a-asking again." Tweek suggests, hands fumbling to open his thermos.

"Maybe you're right." Clyde sighs.

"Of course he is." Token concluded. "You're coming on too strong. Now let's go to class."

Clyde reluctantly let his friends pull him away, taking a few glances back at the door (Y/N) disappeared through.

*~O)(O~*

It was lunchtime, and Clyde was staring glumly across the lunchroom as he watched (Y/N) joke around with Stan's gang. He saw her playfully push Kenny away from her, laughing as he pulled her in for a hug. Clyde stabbed his tray. Why did she like hanging out with them so much?