─𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

╔═══════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ═══════╗

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧..."

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞?"

╚═══════ ≪ •❈• ≫ ═══════╝

That blue-colored card.

That piece of paper appeals to [___]'s senses.

There could be another explanation, such as by the simple fact that it was the first object he saw when he opened the box. It is one of the many old items underneath, waiting to be analyzed and properly archived. It is not a letter with decorations or anything else to stand out, just a plain indigo background, so pleasing to the eye because of the softness of it.

He looks attentively at the colorful sheet, the color stimulates soothing feelings. The eyes of [___] narrow unconsciously.

The young man's mind wanders and wanders... Falling into a soft, warm embrace. This is just what he needed. After whole days of restlessness, unable to sleep peacefully without needing to cuddle a pillow for warmth. Even when it was summer, the nights were at obscenely low temperatures, making him doubt if he was in the right month. These sudden changes in temperature did nothing to help heal the severe insomnia that raged against him during these months.

Seeing that color calms him down completely. Strange, a pleasant tingle runs down his back. He didn't know if there were words to describe the white spot in his mind, one that prevents him from seeing further between himself and the deepest desires within.

A refreshing breeze passes behind him, gently creeping in through his nose. He inhales deeply, seeking to lock the air deep into his lungs.

He brings his gloved hand up to the leaf, staring blankly at the fuzzy blue piece.

"Almost there..."

...

"[___]".

A voice calls, alerting him. He turns to the source of the voice, exalted by the intrusion, feeling the mental fog, abruptly vanishing.

"Yes?" asked the aforementioned, looking with relief at his companion.

[___] waited for an answer, but they only remained in an uncomfortable silence that seemed to last too long. He looks at his friend, Ryker, and tilts his head, watching with a frown as Ryker looks at him static, frightened or even horrified. He looks like he wants to say something, for he opens his mouth, but for some reason his voice doesn't seem to come out of him. Not only that, but he continued like this until without warning he walks over and stands in front of the box. At the same time, pushing the confused man aside with his body, pushing him away from the box, "Don't touch that". He indicated as he snatched the letter from the box quickly.