Another one

Robins converse squeaked slightly as she walked down the white vinyl flooring of the Behaviour Analysis Unit in Quantico ,Virginia. She clutched the papers that would confirm her move tightly in her left hand as she used her right to grab the handle of the glass door pulling it open gently.

Once she was inside she brushed some of her hair out of her face as she looked around inspecting her new surroundings. She watched as different agents made their way around the bull pen doing their jobs taking in a small breath. She had worked hard for this and now here she was finally joining the BAU.

Just as she was about to find someone to ask for directions to where she needed to go a blonde women with her hair in a high ponytail came over. "Hi I'm Agent Jennifer Jereau but you can call me JJ. Can i help you at all?" the women asked her.

"Yeah hey I'm Special Agent Robin Knight i need to find SSA Aaron Hotchners office" Robin told her causing the agent to smile and nod her head.

"Its right up that set of stairs" she pointed to a staircase at the end of the room that led up to an office with the blinds drawn. Robin thanked her before making her way to the staircase holding onto the strap of her messenger bag as she went up each step.

She gave one simple knock on the door waiting until she heard a faint "Come in" and opened the door handle allowing herself into the unit chiefs office.

She closed the door behind her before making her way over to the desk. "Good morning sir I'm Special Agent Robin Knight I'm your new profiler" Robin introduced herself. He reached over the desk to shake her hand which she grasped and shook before taking a seat in front of him.

"How do you do?" he asked her.

"Good. How about you?"

"I'm fine. Hows your Dad?"

"He's good although sad to see me leave home. He said i should be honoured to get to work under you" she told him.

"Of course he is. Well Dr Knight everything seems to be in order here" Hotch told her as he went over the papers she had given him. As Hotch began to look in his drawer the door Robin had only just previously came from swung open revealing a very excited Agent Jason Gideon.

"Robin!" Gideon cheered instantly going over to the young women pulling her into a big hug. Robin laughed into the mans shoulder her squealing when he picked her up slightly. When they pulled apart Gideon looked her face over before sighing "You've grown so much since i saw you last"

"You've grown older" Robin remarked causing Gideon to give her a playful push as she chuckled. When Robin turned back to the desk Hotch was sat at she saw his confused face at their interaction.

Gideon also saw it so said "Robin why don't you go meet the team while I talk with Hotch" as he passed her badge and gun over. She smiled at the two agents before leaving the office pausing for a quick moment to attach her new badge and gun in her holder that was attached to her belt.

She stood at the top of the staircase looking over the bullpen before making her way down. She stood at the bottom of the stairs looking unsure of where to go before a familiar blonde caught her eye. "Robin hey" JJ called out waving her over.

Robin made her way over to where JJ stood with a tall,lanky man with short hair, a bald man with muscles and a brunette with short hair. They were all stood together in a sort of circle beside the desks and JJ moved slightly to greet Robin.

"Guys this the new agent Robin Knight" JJ introduced her to the group.

"Finally some more women power on the team. I'm Agent Elle Greenway" the brunette introduced herself to Robin as they shook hands exchanging smiles.

"Hello there princess I'm Derek. Derek Morgan" the muscular man introduced himself with a smiled. The nickname made Robin grin already seeing a good potential friend in Derek.

The last man standing there raised a hand and gave it a small wave to her instead of extending it for her to shake like the others had. "Hi I'm Dr-Dr Spencer Reid but you can just call me Spencer if you want "

"Don't be offended about him not shaking hands Robin Reids a germaphobe" JJ explained.

"Don't worry i get it the amount of pathogens shared during a hand shake is staggering so really it would be safer to kiss but i don't normally make it a habit to kiss a guy i just met so how about an elbow high five kinda thing"

Robin didn't notice the other agents odd looks as she raised her elbow up towards Spencer. She felt him looking her over probably using some profiling skills to try and get a sense of her personality before he raised his own elbow tapping them together

"No offence princess but you don't look all that old to be in the BAU" Derek stated curiously.

"I'm only 22 but an IQ of 172 and a photographic memory helps a lot with getting where i wanted to be quicker than other people" Robin laughed.

"Great. Another one" Morgan sighed ever so slightly causing Elle and JJ to start laughing leaving Robin confused.

"What does he mean?"

"Well basically your the female version of Reid ever so slightly" Elle told her before JJ took her arm and began leading her to a small table surrounded by cabinets pulling out two mugs.

"Your both in your early 20's, know those random facts for no reason, can ramble on for days,have high IQs and were at high school level learning at young ages. The only real difference is that you've got a photographic memory whereas his is eidetic." JJ explained as she poured Robin a cup of coffee.

"Oh wow okay then" Robin looked up from her mug about to ask JJ for the sugar when she noticed Spencer already holding it out for her. "Thank you. How did you-"

"I really just guessed really" Spencer told her with a shrug as he watched her put the teaspoons of sugar in one after the other until she was satisfied and began stirring.

"Well thats a great guess. You must be a genius" Robin joked causing Spencer to let out a light chuckle.

"I don't believe knowledge can be accurately quantified" Spencer told her but when Robin raised her eyebrows at him he gave in saying "Ok I am a genius" which made Robin laugh.

Just then Hotch and Gideon appeared walking together discussing something when they stopped in the bull pen "Case de briefing right away guys" Hotch told them and Robin watched as the other agents around her quickly gathered whatever they would need and began walking out.

JJ nodded for Robin to follow her as both women picked up their coffee cups. Robins hand was shaking slightly from nerves as this was going to be her first case as a profiler. But she was ready so with a deep breath she walked in taking a seat at the table before Gideon placed a file down in front of her.

"Lets get started folks"