Exploration

Localization: Isla Nublar

Another reconnaissance group is made up of 35 regular soldiers alongside 35 knights armed with swords and spears along with General Alicetaria stabbing her grenade lance, who can be seen in the jungle walking almost unaware of their surroundings, they are tasked with find the huge creatures and capture them to try to tame or learn more about these creatures of this land.

They have been traveling through the jungle for 1 hour and started to see signs of the creatures' footprints, as minutes went by they went down the hill while continuing to follow the trail of footprints down the hill, when they arrived at where the footprints ended. They saw a huge flock of reptiles that they were looking for, General Alicetaria was quite surprised by the appearance of these huge creatures with different shapes and sizes.

 They saw a huge flock of reptiles that they were looking for, General Alicetaria was quite surprised by the appearance of these huge creatures with different shapes and sizes

*ignore humans*

General Alicetaria: Alright, let's capture the creatures and camp here tonight, and tomorrow we'll head back to our main camp. For The Saderan Empire!

All soldiers: For The Saderan Empire!

The soldiers on their horses rushed to capture some of the creatures. When the first dinosaur was captured, all the remaining dinosaurs started running to avoid being captured by humans. However, the cavalry began to accelerate to capture as many creatures as possible for the empire. One of the soldiers swung the rope aiming at the parasaurolophus, when the rope became tight around the dinosaur's neck, it began to slow down. And the soldiers who were nearby surrounded the parasaurolophus and threw ropes around its neck as well.

Scout Leader: Hold tight to the creature, soldiers!

However, the parasaurolophus stopped and began to resist the soldiers, who abandoned their horses to bring down the huge reptile. However, the strength of the creatures made it difficult for the soldiers to capture the creature. The parasaurolophus raised its neck, sending two soldiers flying along with the rope. Even so, the parasaurolophus inevitably got tired and fell, accepting his defeat by the soldiers of the Suderan empire.

 Even so, the parasaurolophus inevitably got tired and fell, accepting his defeat by the soldiers of the Suderan empire

And they placed the dinosaur in an iron cage to prevent it from escaping.

The other groups of soldiers from the Saderan Empire were capturing more small creatures than the larger ones, as the larger reptiles were strong and very resistant against the soldiers. In a capture with one of the groups of soldiers from the Saderan Empire. They were trying to capture a creature that had a large dome-shaped head. And a prominent crown of horns around the dome and snout. A feared Stygimoloch.