𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 his bed thinking about Kehlani. He wanted her so bad but he knew he could never be with her. He was the school player and she would never go for him. Even if she did he would never want to break her heart, it was one thing he feared so much. He wouldn't want to ruin their friendship because he broke her heart with his ways. It made Andy sick how about how much he loved her.

The way she smiled at him.

The way she was always so nice to others.

They way she smelled.

How she dressed. It drove him fucking crazy. It made him want to throw up, and that's exactly what he did. Aurora heard the groans from the boy from her room and went to go check on him.

"You better not be in here jerking off to Kehlani, Andy" Aurora knocked and when she didn't hear anything she slightly opened the door. She could see her little brother crocheted over the toilet seat. "Oh my god Andy are you okay" Aurora ran over to him and he just sank into her arms.

"Rora I'm in shit right now" Andy stayed in his sister's arms.

"I can't get Kie out of my head and she only sees me as her best-friend".

"Well did she say that" Aurora ran her fingers through his hair, this action brought back memories to the boy.

*FLASHBACK!*

*"Here lemme put yours on" Kehlani took the necklace from the boys hand and crawled behind him. Andy felt her soft delicate finger brush over his neck which sent shivers down his spine. She clipped the necklace in place and crawled over to his side looking down at his necklace. She reached forward and connected the hearts together.*

*"Bruh you are so corny" Andy giggled as he looked down at the girl.*

*"You bought them asshole" Kehlani laughed. Kehlani leaned back on the bed frame and held her arms open waiting from Andy to go in to her arms. Andy placed his head inbetween her thighs as Kehlani ran her fingers through the boys curls.*

*"That shit feels mad good" Andy slightly turned to the side as he dozed off. Kehlani smiled to herself as she put on jessie and went to sleep herself.*

*END OF FLASHBACK!*

"Andy" Aurora said as Andy snapped back. "Did she say she only sees you as her bestfriend"

"No but I can fucking feel it" the boy brought his hands to his hair in defeat.

"You need to pull yourself together Dee " Aurora stood up pulling Andy up with her.

"Brush your teeth, also because your breath smells like shit, get ready for your soccer game, and when you see Kehlani and you feel the time is right tell her how you feel."

"Thank you Rora" Andy pulled his sister in a tight hug.

"Please brush your teeth, your breath reeks." Aurora held her hand up to her nose.

"Dude I was just bar-"

"Unt un, brush your butters then talk to me" Aurora cut him off and walked out of the room.

Chloe and Kehlani were getting ready for Kym's little get together. "Okay so I think I'm gonna go with this outfit" Kehlani laid down an outfit on her bed that was a two piece white outfit of a shorts and short sleeve top.

"Thats so cute" Chloe who was already dressed looked at the girls outfit. The blonde girl had on a two piece pink velvet outfit. You could perfectly see her belly button ring.