the feline and the canine

the brown cat trotted through the dark alley ways. the cold winds blew through his dark coat. he felt lonely, he had no owner.. atleast yet. he thinks. maybe theres a chance he will be accepted by somebody one day instead of being shooed away for being a filthy street cat, often seen as a runt.. but maybe he is runt, he thinks. he meowed, startled as some street dogs barked menacingly at him, he jumped up onto the dumpster and managed to climb up the building wall onto a balcony, now safe from the rude canines who still bark at him, their barks barely can be heard though, he was high up enough for their barks to sound soft and distant. muffled out by the cars in the distance, the soft night wind, the sirens. it was all a normal thing he heard every night. but the feline didnt mind, it was very peaceful actually. soon.. the group of three dogs walked away.. going to find something else to disturb or eat possibly. the cat thinks to himself about how he got so high up.. seems like the short burst of fear sent a burst of energy aswell. but he looked out, the city lights were nice.. the view overall was very nice. his eyes set locked on the other white, fancy balcony, not too far across from the white balcony he was on. the door was open, he stared curiously.. should he go for it and try to jump over there and go inside? maybe he shouldnt. his thinking was disturbed as he saw dog trot out of the door. its tongue was out as it put its paws up on the edges of the balcony, happy as it stared at the view aswell. the canine was a afghan hound. its fur wasnt too long, nor too short. it was at a perfect length.. its ears and neck decorated with some nice bows, a stylish dog breed of course.. the feline tilts his head.. this dog doesnt seem too bad.. the dog finally noticed the cat who was sitting on the fence protection on the balcony. the dog walked to the front of the balcony and put its paws up on the edge of the protection.. it stared at the cat.. and it stared back.. eye contact.. the cat wasnt tense or hissing, and the dog wasnt barking and growling. the cat tilted its head, and the dog did aswell.. after some silence and staring at each other from too different balconys across from each other.. the cat jumped.. a risky thing to do even for a great jumper.. luckily the little feline made it.. very lucky that the balcony distance wasnt far.. the feline stared at the stylish canine. the canine sniffled the felines nose gently, and the cat did it back.. a little nose touch that made them both flinch back slightly. it was clear the canine wasnt aggressive like the others the feline has escaped from out on the dangerous streets. "𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙." meowed the cat gently. "𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝑖 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜.." replied the dog. .... "ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑠..?" the dog asked. the feline only stood quiet and looked at the distant street lights and apartments. a quiet breeze hit them both. "𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤.. 𝑖 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑢𝑡.. 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑠.. 𝑛𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑔𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒. 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑛𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠, 𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑛, 𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑤𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒. 𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑠 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑔𝑠, 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑒." the cat responds. the afghan hound tilts its head as it listens. "𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒, 𝑖𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢.. 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑" the canine comforts the hurt feline. "𝑖𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑛 𝑢𝑔𝑙𝑦 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑡. 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒?" the cat looks down sadly. "𝑖 𝑑𝑜" she says, making the cat look up quickly, silence as they stare into each others eyes. "𝑟-𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦? 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜?" he meows excitedly, "𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒! 𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑎𝑛 𝑢𝑔𝑙𝑦 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑡.. 𝑖 𝑠𝑒𝑒... 𝑎 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑐𝑎𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠.. 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑡ℎ!" replied the dog who was wagging her tail. the cats ears perked up slowly, "𝑜ℎ.. 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢!" he stammers a bit as he thanks the lovely canine.. hes never thought of his scars and looks like that.. and hes happy someone liked him enough to look at him.. and tell him he was amazing.. he was just so shy and rushed as he thought of what to say to her to repay her lovely comment. "𝑤-𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑢𝑟! 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑎 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛... 𝑖𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛.. 𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝 𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔..!" he says quickly, complementing this lovely lady who was flustered now aswell. "𝑜ℎ 𝑚𝑦.. 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢! 𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡.. 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡.. 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑢𝑔𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑢𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑.. 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑟.." the canine wagged her tail slightly faster. the cat nods and they both stare at the view to avoid the awkwardness.. the night sky was beautiful. and soon they regained the confidence to look back at each other. the canine smiled and the feline smiled back. the dog layed down and the cat sat.. he leaned in closer and he touched noses with the canine as they now snuggled close. the canine closing its eyes peacefully as the feline gently groomed the dogs beautiful fur.. the feline gave the canine a gently lick on the cheek. a kiss for animals. and they rested together. the cat found the being that loved him. and so did the dog.

- the feline and the canine
idk love story ig ☠️🙏❓❓