chapter fifty-two

"we don't have to get up, you know?" jaemin muttered out in a grumbly tone as he trapped renjun in his arms from behind.

"okay, but I want to!~" the older cutely whined as he tried to get out of jaemin's strong grip.

jaemin let out a deep, breathy chuckle before tightening his grip around renjun's waist, peppering soft kisses against the older's nape.

"that tickles." renjun softly giggled, writhing under jaemin's softest touch again.

"jeno was right when he said you fall apart at our every touch." jaemin chuckled, louder this time as he snuggled his face inside the crook of renjun's neck.

"shut up, idiot." renjun rolled his eyes, finally quitting all the wriggling around when he realized jaemin wasn't letting him go anytime soon.

"you're so cute." jaemin giggled, his voice slightly muffled as his hot breath fanned over renjun's skin, causing goosebumps to run down the older's arms and legs.

just then, the bathroom door opened, revealing jeno in a fresh set of clothes, his hair slightly damp with a towel around his neck.

both boys turned to look at him, both of their breaths catching in their throats at the male's unnecessarily hot figure.

"why the hell are you two still in bed?" jeno chuckled as he walked over to the window to open it and let the summer morning breeze in.

"better question, why are you not?" jaemin rolled his eyes, slightly licking his lips as his gaze trailed up and down jeno's body.

"he won't let me leave!!~" renjun whined, beginning to writhe around again.

"help me!~" renjun gave jeno a small pout as jaemin tightened his grip again.

jeno chuckled brightly, his eyes forming into crescent moons as he walked back towards the bed.

he used one knee for support against the mattress as he leaned down to give both renjun and jaemin a kiss on the cheek.

"get up before you both miss breakfast." jeno stated as he leaned back and began to walk towards the bathroom again, presumably to finish drying his hair.

"eh, I'm sure we'll be fine." jaemin vaguely shrugged, to which renjun only rolled his eyes.

"yeah, it's only the most important meal of the day. nothing too important." he sarcastically stated.

"keep rolling your eyes at me and maybe I'll give you an actual reason to." jaemin whispered into the older's ear, receiving a loud gasp, followed by a scoff before he got elbowed in the stomach.

"owww!!~" jaemin whined, finally letting go of renjun to cover his stomach in pain.

"do I even want to know what happened?" jeno chuckled once again as he returned to the room.

"no." renjun sighed, glaring at jaemin before sliding out of bed.

"I'm sorrrryyyyy!!~~" jaemin whined, laughing softly as he also rolled out of bed and ran after renjun.

jeno smiled fondly at the sight, his heart swelling as he heard the two continue to bicker lovingly with each other.

after a while once both males had showered and changed, they all joined jeno who was chilling on the couch in the lounge room.

"what are you doing?" jaemin curiously questioned as he saw renjun roll his eyes at his phone, leaning over slightly to take a peek.

"trying to help sungchan figure out a way to ask shotaro out, but hyuck keeps giving him stupid advice." renjun smiled softly as he showed jaemin the messages, which only caused jaemin to burst out laughing.