Chapter 8

*In the evening*
All of them were calm now.. but the only thing is, will Beomgyu and Taehyun be themselves to each other again?

Taehyun was in his room, alone, playing his phone. Beomgyu was with Yeonjun, helping with dinner. Kai and Soobin were in the porch watching the sunset and relaxing with a good book. 

Taehyun wasn't mad at Beomgyu, but he was heartbroken.. so was Beomgyu.. he tried not think about Taehyun, by helping his hyung with something. ' I didn't mean to call him a hypocrite..' he thought, looking out of his window watching the clouds move slowly across the golden sky. 

' I just wanted to defend myself from Beomgyu's words.. but his words hurt me more..' 

Beomgyu was trying to keep himself entertained, by talking to Yeonjun. Well, it kept him occupied while taking to his elder brother.. not for long.. 

 *1 hour later ( they have finished dinner ) *

Taehyun was now in the living room, chilling, on his phone.. Beomgyu came in and saw Taehyun's precious boba eyes shrunk... they were swollen more than his.. ' The poor thing must have cried a whole Pacific Ocean.. because.. o-of me...' Beomgyu gazed at Taehyun even tho he was in melancholy. Both of them were, but not as much as Taehyun... he could hardly see with those swollen blurry eye sight. Beomgyu sat beside Taehyun, trying to get his attention back, he slowly put his hand next to Taehyun's.. Taehyun flinched, he didn't even know Beomgyu was beside him.

Taehyun held Beomgyu's hand tightly.

' I'm not mad at you, hyung... you're really precious to me and I'll never lose you..' Taehyun said to Gyu with a humble voice.

' I'm sorry.... I shouldn't have said anything like that to you...' he started to tear up. ' Taehyun ah .. I- I'm really-'

' Shh... it's okay.. I forgive you..' Taehyun looked into Beomgyu's eyes making eye contact.
Beomgyu stared at Taehyun's lips

' Is it right time? Like right now? Let's just do it..'

Their faces were inches apart from each other, they looked into each other's eyes, Beomgyu had his eyes on Taehyun's plump lips. Heart beating faster than it could. Beomgyu leaned closer to Taehyun's body, they closed their eyes and their lips almost met.

Just then, Huening entered into the living room and saw both of them. ' Uhh, am I interrupting you two???' he backed out. Beomgyu quickly pushed Taehyun away, pretending that nothing happened. ' Huh, no... we w-were just c-chatting...' Beomgyu responded nervously ' Y-yeah..' so did Taehyun to cover up. 

 *Time Skip  to the next morning... *
( Beomgyu and Taehyun slept together last night )
The same routine repeats..

* When they reach to collage*
Beomgyu had to use the restroom, so Taehyun and HueningKai were walking through the hallway.

' Why are you so quiet today?' HueningKai looked back at Taehyun for the 30th time.

' It's all because of you!!! Pabo-ya... '

' What did I do??' 

' If u didn't come to the living room yesterday.....'

' SO I WAS RIGHT HOLY...' ' U guys bought a plushie without me knowing! How dare you..' HueningKai pouted.

' FUCK, stop yelling Kai!!'

They entered into class after that short argument.. so did Beomgyu.

*Time Skip, after class*
In the cafeteria..

The 5 of them were talking bout random shit, then...

' Taehyun and Beomgyu hyung did something naughty yesterday..' HueningKai said from out of the blue..

 Yeonjun spat his americano he was drinking, Taehyun froze, Beomgyu choked on his food and Soobin dropped his chopsticks when he heard that.

 YJ : ' WHAT THE FUCK' 

' What did you guys do....' Soobin was shocked to hear that. ' We didn't DO ANYTHING "NAUGHTY", KAI KAMAL HUENING..' Beomgyu spat. ' Then why were you so close to each other, like touching each other's bodies??!' ' EWWW WTF DID U GUYS DO???' Yeonjun was horrified. ' We never did anything, u came in between and-' ' OMG STFU ALREADY.. JUST FINISH UP UR FOOD, we'll talk bout this later, after school..' Yeonjun had to stop the conversation, bc it was almost times up.. 

*After school*

Beomgyu POV
' We would have kiss yesterday, someone came in between..' Beomgyu sulked to himself. ' Should I confess to him now, it's been to long... I can't stand it anymore..' 

'Taehyun ah... I've been wanting to say this for a long time...' 

' Hmm ?' Taehyun waited for Beomgyu's answer.

Beomgyu took a deep breath, he closed his eyes, he didn't want to make eye contact with Taehyun..

' Kang Taehyun I really like you, I'm sorry I was too scared to confess to you earlier.. I thought if I did, we wouldn't be the same as now, I see you as an admirer, my everything... every time I look into your eyes, I see a whole universe out there... I'm so sorry...please don't leave me-'

Before Beomgyu could finish his lecture, he felt something soft, he opened his eyes and saw Taehyun's lips on his.. Beomgyu bit the soft lips that Taehyun owned. Taehyun let out a small moan noise.. Taehyun let go..

' Too hard, Gyu... be easy on me..'

' Hmm, depends on ur soft lips, I can't stand it anymore..' 

Beomgyu leaned in, crashing his lips on Taehyun's . Taehyun kissed him back immediately.

Beomgyu pushed Taehyun onto the sofa, Taehyun's hand over Beomgyu's neck making him get closer and closer and his right hand on his waist, not letting go..

Beomgyu's right hand on Taehyun's soft cheek, making the kiss more intense and his left on the sofa for support.

No one can stop them for being in each other's embrace.. They continued for 30 whole minutes.  

 They were in the living room, once again.. Yeonjun came by to get something, he opened the door ( their living room has a sliding door connected to the kitchen ) and, saw the both of them making out on the sofa. Yeonjun quickly closed the door, not making a sound. ' Holy shit, did they confess or what..' Yeonjun went to search for Soobin and Kai bout this...

Few minutes later, both of them decided to go to Taehyun's room, they had more privacy there.. So, they locked the door and shut all of the windows. 

' Shall we continue?' Beomgyu asked in a seductive tone to Taehyun..

' Go ahead~'