025

It was a few weeks later and today was the day we had our photo shoot

It was a few weeks later and today was the day we had our photo shoot. We had a sleepover the night before because all we had to do was wake up and be there because they would be doing hair makeup and glue on nails that match. It was 6:00am and my alarm had just went off and it woke up everyone.

"this feels like waking up for school" liyah sits up slowly
"except we actually getting payed for it" dior said
"this is exiting but it's to early to show it" brielle says
"who gonna shower first??" hazel rubs her eyes
"i will, yall we can't take long tho 15 min max" i say
"bet bet i get 15 min to sleep" liyah turns back over

I get out my bed and crawl over hazel who slept in my bed last night before stumbling into the bathroom. I turned on my shower water and waiting for it to get hot. I scrubbed my body well and washed my face in the shower. Stepping out i detangled my natural hair before throwing it up into a messy bun to do my skincare. After that i walked out the bathroom wrapped in a towel to find a fit.

"yall idk what to wear here" i say
"sweatpants, leggings and shirt maybe a graphic one" brielle says
"okay ik what to wear then, who's next?" i say
"liyah get ya ass up and go shower" dior shakes aaliyah
"i'm up up" she shoots up scratching her head
"go shower sweetie" hazel laughs
"okay i'm going" liyah grabs her bad and goes into the bathroom.

I grab a purple spider hoodies and paired that with black sweats and purple crocs. I sat on the bed and talked to all the girls that were in the room.

The time was now 7 and it was time for us to leave because we wanted breakfast before we went to the place. Us 5 got into my car and liyah had aux for this drive so she played music on our drive to our first spot, chick-fil-a. We got our food in the drive through and ate in the parking lot before driving off to the location we were told to be at. When we pulled up there were many camper trucks and one big warehouse. This is when the excitement started to kick in for pretty much all of us.

"this is so surreallll" dior says
"i'm so happy this is happening and i get to do it with yall" brielle smiles
"aww me too" liyah says

We park in a space and get out to see the lady who invited us from LA right in the front.

"good morning beautiful ladies!" she smiles
"helloo" i smile and every once else waves
"i have these passes for you , never take them off unless your taking the photo, and these papers will tell you where to go" she says handing out the passes
"Liyah and Bri yall will be going to hair first, Hazel Dior you guys are going to makeup And Zahara will be going to fitting which won't take long so you'll go to hair right after."
"thank you so much!" hazel smiles
"my pleasure now go get dolled up!" she moved out the entrance so we can walk in. We give our hugs before going our separate ways.