I.

《3rd person P.O.V.》
.
.
.

it was a calm afternoon on a Thursday. there was a soft breeze that blew away the vibrant orange leaves, creating a beautiful sight to behold.
the sounds of cars going by, accompanied with a nice silence makes everything feel peaceful. and there, sitting on a bench at the bus stop, was a young man.

he was about 5'9, he had sickly pale skin and was very skinny. he had shoulder length creamy white hair, that decended into a peach gradient near the tips of it. his hair was fluffy and went in all different directions.
he had pastel purple bunny earmuffs, as well as a dark purple plaid scarf.
his brown jacket with the sleeves rolled up above his elbows kept his body warm, at least for the most part.
he wore black long fingerless gloves, a black & white t-shirt, beige pants and brown double zipper shoes.
he gently clutched his dark brown messenger bag, that was decorated with cute sanrio keychains and stickers.

the young man was staring at the cars passing by, his gaze unfocused.
he didn't even notice the sounds of leaves crunching as another man approached. as the other man sat down, that's when the pale boy noticed.
he turned around, gazing upon another youthful looking fellow. about 5'8, the pale boy thought.
the man had tan skin and olive green eyes. he had short spiky brown hair and a sharp ahoge on top.
he was wearing a black t-shirt and a cream colored cardigan. he wore black pants and white sneakers aswell.
the pale boy has never seen this man before.
he had earbuds in, playing some music. he closed his eyes and leaned his head back on the wall behind the two.
.
.
after a few minutes of contemplating what he should do, the pale boy turned his head over to the man, then quietly spoke.

"...hello..?"

the tan boy didn't hear him, so he leaned over and tapped his shoulder. the tan one jumped in surprise, his head whipped over at you. he was staring at you with wide eyes as he removed his earbuds

"huh? sorry...did you need something..?"
the tanned man spoke in a whispery tone.

the pale one looked around awkwardly
"no, sorry I just...thought I'd get to know you better. is that okay?"

"yeah, that's...okay."
the tan one sounded uneasy, as nobody has ever just randomly came up to him and asked to get to know him.
especially not a rando at a bus stop. but the pale guy seemed friendly enough, and the smaller male could use use some friends.

"great! um...what's your name?"
the pale one tilted his head as he asked.

"my name is..Hajime Hinata. and you are..?"

"Hinata..? that's a wonderful name. I'm Nagito Komaeda. it's nice to meet you."

"nice to meet you too, Komaeda."

Komaeda took his earmuffs off and put them in his bag, making Hinata tilt his head in confusion.

"oh, sorry. I just couldn't hear as well as I wanted to."

"oh, um...that's fine." hinata shrugged his shoulders

"so, Hinata... what brings you here to this bus stop? I go here everyday and I've not once seen you before."
Komaeda smiled slightly

"oh, I just went on a walk and got distracted by how beautiful it was today that I stumbled into an unfamiliar side of town. I need to take this bus to get back home." he smiled back, although his expression makes him look a little tired.

"ah, I see. I'm going home aswell. just so you know, this bus is always late."

"...good to know. hey, Komaeda..how old are you?" Hinata gazed at you with concerned eyes