5. AWKWARD ENCOUNTER

"Beta why are you being so restless." Paro asked Nirjhar.

"Nothing." Nirjhar sounded annoyed.

"I don't think your student will come. It is 7.30 now."

"I don't believe this. Nowdays students are actually ridiculous. They don't even bother to tell the teacher if they are coming or not."

"Keep calm Baba. Why you are talking in this manner? May be she is busy or whatever. Wait a mintue, Did you finished the previous class early for her?"

"Thats why I am getting irritated. They have exams. God"

"Hmm I got it." Paro smirked.

"There is nothing like you are thinking, you old lady." Nirjhar rolled his eyes.

"How do you know what am I thinking? May be you are thinking the same thing." Paro laughed.

"Stop your dating app. I am going to take a bath."

"Your room is messed up. So go to Study room's bathroom."

"Ok sweetheart." He kissed Paro's cheek.

"Oh god! This full grown boy." Paro smiled.

After 10 mintues, the doorbell rung. Paro opened the door and saw a girl. Her height was 5'2, Light brown complexion, big doe eyes, small face, thin lips,her hair was braided. She was wearing a red frock. Paro literally stunned by her effortless beauty.

"Mam, does Nirjhar bhattacharya lives here?" She asked.

"Yes, who are you?" Paro asked.

"Mam I am Rai ganguly. I am his student in college. I came here for some guidence in my study." Rai told her.

"Yes yes beta. he told me about you."

Paro noticed she was drenched with sweat.

"Beta come with me. You are exhausted. Come and sit." Paro told her.

"No mam I am late."

"Don't call me mam, you can call me Paro. I am kind of maid here." She smiled.

"No no mam but you are elder of mine. I can't say your name like this." Rai nodded her head in a negative way. "But I can call you aunty. May I ?" Rai smiled sweetly.

"Ok you can." Paro smiled and gave her a glass of water. And told her. "Look dear the last room of right passage is baba's study. He always takes classes in his study. You can go. "

Rai nodded and gulped water as much as she can, During this time some water fell on her neck.

"You are quite clumsy right!" Paro chuckled.

"A little bit." She wiped her neck. "Aunty may I ?"

"Yes beta go , you are late." Paro looked scared. She knows Nirjhar doesn't like indicipline.

Rai went to study. The door was open, but the room was dark, not full dark, the entire room was filled with dim red light, and smoke.

"Yes sir I will submit the answer sheet within 2 days." Rai heard a known manly voice.

When her eyes adjusted she saw a manly figure standing opposite the window. His hand held a half cigarette. And his other hand held the phone in his left ear. Now Rai can see his bare muscular back. He was just in his towel. Some water droplets were playing with his back. A strong smell of oudh,cinnamon and nicotine were hitting her nose. Her breath got hitched. She noticed, He cut the the call. Then Rai tried to speak.......

"S-sir....you a-asked me to come?" Rai gasped in air.

"Hm...who?" He turned his face towards Rai.

Now she can have a good view of his wet muscular front.