1-3 (Fighting skill)

Jessica went out of Amber's house when she found out that the owner of the house have gone out to do her duty. It was written on a note that left on a desk. She decided to wander around the city. As she walk, she smell a delicious food. At that moment, her stomach starts to rumble. She sigh, knowing that she doesn't have any mora to buy food.

Suddenly, she have an idea. Jessica walk past a table of one and quickly grab at least a bread when the person wasn't looking. It was a success for her first try. She eat it while walking away. Once she finish eating it, a cough can be heard from behind her. She turn her head to see a tall female with scary aura.

"You do know that it's not right to steal from someone else, right?" She speaks. Jessica is too scared to speak. "Hey, Eula!" Someone called. Eula and Jessica turn to face where the voice came from. "Huh? Mika? I thought you already left the city." Eula said. "I was about to but I left something behind." Mika said. He then asked who is she. "Just someone I caught stealing food from others." She replied. Mika turn to her, noticing that she is scared by Eula's presence.

"Um.. How about you go meet Amber? I think she's been waiting for you for quite while. Just let me handle her." Mika said. Eula look at Jessica once more before agreeing. Then, she left. Jessica sigh in relief. "Why did you steal food from someone else?" Mika asked. "I have nothing to pay to get any food for myself. So the only option I have is to grab people's food while they are not looking." Jessica explained. Mika understood and suggest her to do commissions. That way, she could at least earn mora. "O-Oh, that didn't cross my mind.. Still, how am I going to get commissions from?" Jessica asked. "Simple. You just have to talk to Katheryne about it. She's a receiptionist of Adventure Guild. Come on, I'll bring you there." Mika replied and bring Jessica to Katheryne. While they're on their way to meet Katheryne, the both of them get to know each other.

When the both of them reached to where Katheryne is, they see a white-haired male there as well. "Good morning, Bennett, Katheryne." Mika greet them. "Good morning, Mika." The both of them greet as well. Bennett sees Jessica and asked Mika who is she. Mika then introduced her. "That aside, I hope there are open commission, Katheryne. It's for Jessica." Mika said. The receiptionist nodded, understood and hand out two forms.

"Two people have posted a commission. There will be more commissions coming up later." Katheryne said as Jessica took both forms from her and read. Mika told Bennett to help her with the commissions while he is on his duty. "Huh? Oh, um sure." Bennett said. "I hope to see you again some day, Jessica." Mika wave and walk away. Jessica wave in response as he leave. Then, she turn to Bennett. "So, where is this Windwail Highland?" Jessica asked. "Oh, that. I'll show you the way." Bennett replied and starts to walk. Jessica followed him.

As they make their way to Windwail Highland, they start to get to know each other. "Then, I woke up in the Favonius Infirmary. That's what Venti told me while he show me around the city." Jessica end her story there. Not long later, they reached the place. Jessica remembered that they need to find someone for her first commission.

Looking around, she sees a man with glasses is walking back and forth. He seems to be worried of something. "Excuse me, are you-" Before Jessica coukd finish her sentence, the man cut off. "You! Are you an adventurer?" He asked. "Huh? Um.." Jessica isn't sure how she should answer him. She knows that she is just a regular person. Bennett came to her rescue and replied to the man that they are an adventurer. "Good! I'm in a rush right now and I need help. I'll pay you two as a commission." He said. Bennett asked what they need to do and the man explained. Bennett nodded understood and tell Jessica to follow him.

The both of them made it to the mountain top. They see a group of hilichurls are sitting around a crate. Before they could do anything, Bennett suddenly remembered something. "Ah, I forgot to tell you that the most important thing about me." Bennett said. "Listen, I have a bad luck and if anything goes wrong with that crate because of me, he won't pay us with that much of moras. It's better if you do it alone." He added. "W-What? I can't fight! Besides, I don't have any experience on fighting." Jessica said. They sighed, thinking that they won't be able to finish their commission. Suddenly, Jessica have an idea and said,"I have plan."

Jessica told him that she will be the bait while Bennett wait somewhere further from the crates. That way, the crates will be save. Bennett then will fight the hilichurls. Jessica who doesn't have any experience on fighting, will do whatever she can to help. Bennett's thought about her plan is perfect. So he agreed to go along with it.

Bennett stays where he is. Jessica head over to where the hilichurls are. She grab a rock from the ground and throw it towards one of the hilichurl. It hit it's head, making it shout in pain. The other hilichurls heard it and turn to look at it but they notice Jessica's presence. Once Jessica got their attention, she make a run for it. All of them start to chase her.

When Jessica reached to where Bennett is, she went behind him. Bennett summon his sword and fight the hilichurls. Jessica notice about how he summon his weapon. She tried to do the same and a polearm appear. She then join Bennett to fight the hilichurls. Somehow she managed to fight well but there are few cuts on her arm. Bennett on the other hand, is surprised to see her fighting alongside. Once they defeat a group of hilichurls, the both of them went to where the crate is and bring it to the man.

"You brought it back safely. Not bad! Here, you earn it." He said and gave two bags of mora to them. After that, he left with his assistant. Bennett remembered about Jessica fighting. "I'm surprised that you can fight but you told me you don't have any experience on fighting." Bennett said. "I don't but.. I feel like as if I know how to fight after I summon a weapon." Jessica explained. "Maybe a muscle memory? I'm not sure." She added. "Let's think of that later. We have another commission to go and this one is easy." Bennett said. The both of them starts to make their way to another location for their next commission. Once they're done, they head back to Mondstadt City.