Y/n x Ozwald

"Nooooooooooo, give me five more minutes...", you try holding onto your bed frame, trying to not get up as Oz was pulling your leg, trying to drag you out of bed. He lets out an annoyed sigh, finally dragging you off your bed and dragging you to your bathroom. "Please Ozzie...". He already got your clothes and everything ready for your day, knowing you're too lazy to get it done the day before. He closed the door behind you, forcing you to get up off your bathroom floor and get ready for your day of work. It's been about 2 years since you got hired at the Hocus Health Center & Potions, and surprisingly... you still haven't gotten used to your new life. If it weren't for Ozzie being by your side the whole time, you'd probably still be in the situation you were in before. Before you got hired, you were in a tough position, always fighting for money in any way possible, always trying to make it through the days, until one day you ran into some trouble and got cornered in an alley. Before you got harmed, Oz came out behind them and dealt with them, at first leaving you horrified after he just killed three dudes in front of you, but he was careful and gentle with you, he took you with him and you met Edith that day. She cut you a deal, you could live in the Clinic and wouldn't have to deal with rent or anything like that, but you would have to work for Edith as long as you were there. You agreed, knowing you had no other choice, and the rest is history. When you finally finish getting ready, you step out, grab your phone, and head down to the main lobby, stopping by Thursday to say good morning and to give him a small treat. Thursday surprised you when you first met him, but you always liked him, no matter how annoying he was, throughout your time in Longhope, nothing surprised you anymore. From being chased by werewolves, to dealing with Karens, you've seen everything, but you still have the feeling you haven't though. When you reach Edith's office, Ozzie is sitting in a chair, and Edith sitting behind her desk with an annoyed look on her face. "Took you long enough, I was starting to think you fell in the shower." "Sorry Edith, it won't happen again," you say pulling a chair next to Oz, "You said that last time you were late too... but your lucky I still keep you here." As Edith looks through her filers, Oz puts a hand on your shoulder, grunting softly, throughout the years with Ozzie, you've learned how to understand him through the noises he makes instead of words. Edith then places two papers in front of you both, "These are your tasks today, get them done and you can have a break." You take your sheet and walk out of the room, Oz following behind you as you look at your list, groaning at how much things you have to do today. Oz makes a concerned groan, looking over your shoulder to see if you're okay. "I'm fine Ozzie, it's just a lot of things but I'll be okay, you should work on your list." He gives you one last look before sighing, ruffling your hair before walking off to work on finishing his work. You check the time before heading to finish your list, deprived of your bed, but you suck it up and decide to finish everything fast.

~2 hours later~

You're more than half done with your list when you notice Ozzie walking back inside, full of sweat and breathing heavily. This is normal for him, but you can't help but feel bad for him, he always has harder jobs than you, dealing with special tasks given by Edith, always coming back tired and exhausted. You watch as he passes you, giving you a happy look to make you feel better, heading towards the break room. You look at your list, deciding to finish everything later and going to check on Ozzie. As you walk in, you feel how Oz set the AC to freezing, but you don't mind, seeing him hunched over a chair, water bottle in hand and mask in another. You quickly make eye contact as you screech, covering your eyes as he quickly puts the mask back on, you run out of the break room yelling, "AHHHH I'M SORRY OZZIE!!" You decide to finally finish your list, taking this as a sign not to procrastinate anymore.

~Another hour goes by~

You finish with your tasks and walk back to your room, locking the door behind you and collapsing onto your bed. You try to sleep, but all you can think about is what happened earlier, you think about how he looked, how he was sitting, and you can't stop thinking about him... but why? As you continue trying to sleep, you hear a knock on your door, you groan as you get up to open it, finding a tall figure standing in front of you. "Oh heyyyy Ozzieee... what chu doing here?..." You try to slowly close the door, but Ozzie blocks it, sighing before signaling for you to follow him, beginning to walk off. You follow, wondering where you are going, and soon you get onto the roof of the building. As the door closes behind you, you find a small area that was set up. There was a small blanket on the floor, a basket, some drinks, and your favorite flowers. He takes a seat on one side, you take the other, still nervous about what's happening. "So um Ozzie, about what happened in the break room, I'm SUPER sorry for that, I should have knocked before walking in, I was just wondering if you wanted anything because of how tired you were and-" you were cut off by Ozzie chuckling, before taking off his mask and setting it aside. "It's fine y/n, I was planning on showing you today, but you couldn't help but try to help me feel better." You were shocked, your face completely red, you couldn't speak, still comprehending everything that was happening in the current moment. He reaches into the basket and pulls out a small piece of bread bowl, handing one to you and keeping one to himself, taking a bite out of it. "I knew that might of been your reaction, you were always cute whenever you acted like that." "I- what- whats this about though? Why did you set this up?" He chuckles once again, staring off to the sunset, "Because, I think you deserved it, after everything you've gone through here." He grabs a drink and cracks it, taking a sip before looking back at you, "Like what you see?" Your face lights up again, and you cover it in your hands, "WhYhYhYhY..." "Because Y/n," he scoots closer to you, moving your hands and cupping your face in his hand, "You're different from the others, you're special to me, and you cared about me more than anybody else would. I'm grateful to be working alongside you Y/n" You're still shocked, but you just lean into his hand, smiling, "I'm grateful to have met you too Oz... ever since that day you saved me, I knew that you were the one for me." We both chuckle, staring into each other's eyes, mesmerized by how beautiful they look up close. Just as the sun set, you both leaned in, your lips connecting as you shared one beautiful kiss, one that would change the course of your lives forever.