1.18

'D-Dᴀʏ'

Present DayJanuary 18, 2023

Present Day
January 18, 2023

"Cleo - uh, hey." he rubbed the back of his neck, his voice groggy from his nap. "Hi," she whispered, "can I come in, we need to talk." he nodded and stepped aside to let her in.

He closed the door slowly.

"So, uh, what brings you to my room?" Jungkook asks nervously as he walks to his bed with his eyes looking at the floor. Cleo fiddled with her fingers as she walked in to stand and lean against the small dresser. "Well...I wanted to talk..because I don't...uh...don't want to leave on bad terms." she sat in the chair and sat up straight.

"We're on bad terms?" Jungkook asked with fake confusion as he sat on the edge of his bed, watching her every movement. He wouldn't call it 'bad terms' per se, but it wasn't like it was a few days ago where both held a smile and laughed while listening to Seokjin tell jokes.

There was tension and you could cut it with a knife.

She nodded, "You yelled at me about leaving, Jungkook. I understand that we grew close— really close-" he scowled slightly.

"Really close? Cleo, we dry-humped...more than once, I've told you things I've only told Yoongi. I see you as one of my best friends and yeah, I grew attached and now you're leaving to go back. So forgive me for not being happy about you leaving." Jungkook stood up with vigor. She stared at him wide eyed.

"And I don't regret any of our time together, but I have to go, it's where I belong." she told him as they stood with inches between them.

"You belong here with us, plain and simple." he took a step closer.

She sighed and he just stared at her, his gaze turned soft and inviting, "who's sebastian?" he asked worriedly, his voice was soft as if he was saddened.

She smiled widely and her eyes showed it, "my dog."

He laughed and she glared at him, "what? What's so funny?" she snapped a little crossing her arms over her chest.

"I thought it was another guy or something, sorry." he smiled a bunny smile and her heart melted at the sight. "If it was a guy I wouldn't have done the things I've done with you, let alone Tyler, JK. I'm not a cheater or whatever." he raised an eyebrow.

"JK?" he quires taking another step closer to the now pouty 5'6 woman who has his heart racing with everything she does.

"Mhm, I just thought of it. I mean, you did say you saw me as a friend and so I tho-" her eyes widened when she felt soft lips against hers.

Jungkook held her waist pulling her lower half closer to his, her back arched. She squealed at the contact but soon found herself returning the kiss. Jungkook smiled in between before deepening the kiss by licking her lip and forcing his way inside.