The Secret Keeper

Anastasia Grindlewald was an enigma to Hogwarts. Anastasia the granddaughter of the one and only Grelte Grindelwald was the smartest student of her year and possibly the smartest student at Hogwarts. It came as no one's surprise that she was in fact sorted into Ravenclaw, what came as a surprise was when she befriended a group of Slytherins in her year, with her becoming extremely close with Regulus Black. No one could understand what went on in Anastasia's mind except Regulus. When Anastasia came to him she felt at peace, his mind utterly soothing, a nice change from the chaos of everyone else's mind. Anastasia knows many secrets, after all, she can hear everyone's thoughts even when she doesn't. She knew the importance of keeping a secret of course she did she had some herself after all only Albus Dumbledore and Regulus black knew she was a legilimens, and she was okay with keeping everyone secretes as long as it didn't hurt her or her friends she was fine because she herself would not like if someone outed all her secrets. 

Anastasia was not an idiot that was a fact, she was the top student with every assignment she did getting an O for outstanding and nothing else. She was gifted people told her, the gods had blessed her, but she didn't feel that way. The gods bless her by giving her the ability to know everyone's thoughts and to not be able to forget anything, No Anastasia thought the Gods had cursed her.  She was unable to forget the murder of her mother the suicide of her father, and the accident that took her little brother away from her no matter how hard she tried to oblivate herself she could not forget, her photographic memory made sure of that. Anastasia thought herself cursed and there was one who was able to break that curse until he was taken from her too. 

All rights go to J.K Rowlings I only own my plot and OC's

Thank you for reading don't forget to share your feedback it means a lot and don't forget to vote