5th Year Part II

It was officially Quidditch season at Hogwarts. Regulus, the captain and seeker of the Slytherin team, was busier than usual, so Ana sat in the Libray with Pandora Lestragne. Pandora and Anastasia were both in Ravenclaw together and became quick friends. 

Who will you be rooting for during the Slytherin vs Ravenclaw game? Pandora asks

I don't know. Anastasia says

Oh, look it's Remus. Remus over here. Pandora says calling Lupin over. 

Hello. Lupin says giving a shy smile as he sits down. 

Hello, Lupin how are you today? Anastasia asks giving him a kind smile.

I am fine thank you both. Lupin says retuning the smile.

We were just discussing the Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin game coming up. Who are you rooting for? Pandora asks.

I'm not sure, I will be commentating during the game so I have to be biased. Remus said 

Oh, I forgot you are the commentator. Pandora says laughing slightly. Remus smiles at her.

How could you forget it's one of the only reasons I go to a game if Regulus isn't playing? Anastasia says smiling. 

Really? Remus asks a small blush on his cheeks. 

Yep. Anastasia says smiling at him before going back to work. They all worked on their classwork together for the next hour before it was dinner time. They walked to the Great Hall together. Remus went to the Gryffindor table to sit with his friends, while Anastasia and Pandora went to the Ravenclaw table where Barty Crouch sat. 

Hello, ladies. Barty says smirking as the two take a seat with him. 

Hello, Bartimus. They both say together causing Barty to scowl at his name making Pandora and Anastasia laugh. Regulus soon joins them at the Ravenclaw table despite being a Slytherin taking a seat next to Anastasia and kissing her on the cheek as he sits. A bright smile made its way on Anastasia when Regulus joined them. 

How was practice? Ana asks her boyfriend. 

It was good. Regulus says putting food on his plate. 

Ready to lose to Ravenclaw Black. Barty says playfully 

I don't know Crouch with you playing I don't think Slytherin will have much to worry about. Regulus counters a small smirk on his face.

I'm not that bad Reg. Barty says 

No, you're not bad at all you just attract all the bludgers. Reg says pointing out that every time Barty plays Quidditch he always gets hit by the buldgers. After the little conversations, the group finished eating and went their separate ways. Pandora went to the Ravenclaw Tower, Barty went to hang out with some friends, and Anastasia and Regulus went for a walk around the school. 

I have a question. Anastasia says 

What's your question? Regulus asks looking down at Ana. 

Why don't you wish to rekindle your relationship with your brother? I mean your parents won't know since you are here at Hogwarts. Anastasia says 

My parents have eyes and ears everywhere Ana. They will find out some way or another. It's best for him if I stay away from him. Regulus says sadly. 

Your parents don't say anything about me. I'm a half-blood and a Ravenclaw. Anastasia points out.

One you the granddaughter of one of the most powerful dark lords. And two they do say things I just don't listen to them. Regulus says smirking. 

What do they say? Ana asks

Don't worry about it. It's nothing too bad it's just them being well them. Regulus says 

Have they blown him off the tapestry? Ana asks 

Yeah, but Mother hasn't disinherit him yet just passed down the heirship to me. I think she still holds hope that he will come back to them. Regulus explains causing Ana to humm in understanding. 

Do you think he will come back? 

No, he won't. At least not till they're dead. Regulus says. It's getting late I will walk you to the Ravenclaw tower come on. Regulus says 

Anastasia sits in Headmaster Dumbledore's office as she waits for him to come in. He had called her to speak to her about something of the utmost importance. Albus Dumbledore had taken Anastasia in after her parents had died, he raised her like a granddaughter. Anastasia took more after her Grandfather Grellet Grindlewald than either of her parents. 

It was a couple of minutes later when Dumbledore came back to his office and took his seat in front of Anastasia.

You wanted to see me, Headmaster. Ana say 

Yes, I am putting together an organization to help fight against the rising threat of Voldemort, I would like your help as a secret member if you would like. Dumbledore says 

What would I be doing? She asked interested in this news 

You would gather information for us to use given your ability it shouldn't prove to much trouble. I fear some students are being made into death eaters so having another student like yourself gather information from them without them knowing would be very helpful to our cause. Dumbledore explains 

I will help, but I would like it if no one knows of me as a member. Ana says. Like you say a secert informate. 

Yes, I will keep your identity a secret. Oh, and please be aware of Mister Black, Sia I fear he will be led astray. Dumbledore says right before Anastasia leaves, leaving her confused. 

I know the action of the war doesn't really start until the Marauders are out of Hogwarts or at least at the end of their final year at Hogwarts, but Dumbledore starts recurring them when they were students like how Voldemort was recruiting Slythe...

I know the action of the war doesn't really start until the Marauders are out of Hogwarts or at least at the end of their final year at Hogwarts, but Dumbledore starts recurring them when they were students like how Voldemort was recruiting Slytherin students. Also, I'm changing the timeline for when Regulus dies. I believe he dies during the summer but I'm changing it towards the winter just to fit with the plot of this story. I changed it in another story to the middle of December so I might do that again. 

And yes Barty Crouch Jr. was conically a Ravenclaw, not a Slytherin. Which I find he fits either. 

All rights go to J.K Rowlings I only own my plot and OC's

Thank you for reading don't forget to share your feedback it means a lot and don't forget to vote