Dont leave me.. (smut)

Giyuu POV:
*I slowly wake up sitting up rubbing my eyes* ugh my ass hurts *I go to rub my butt but gasps blushing hard as I feel a huge member inside me*... *looks down fast staring at rengoku who's still under me asleep and I bite my lip and I think and starts bouncing on him slowly covering my mouth feeling all of the cum he filled me with last night push deeper in me and my head goes back as I bounce more stopping when I hear him let out a soft groan* shit.. what am I doing.. *i try to get off pulling his cock out of me but before his tips out I feel his hands grab my hips tight* rengok-AH~ *he slams me down hard making his cock slam deep into me* ah~ w-why did you do tha- *he starts making me bounce on him and I moan and grips his chest* Rengoku: Goodmorning! *he smiles watching me become a moaning and drooling mess as he makes me bounce faster* re- wait... *he starts pounding up into me while he bounces me* I-I'm gonna cum.. *my legs spread allowing him balls deep into me* Rengoku: cum with me baby *he groans speeding up and I scream from the pleasure my back arching and my eyes rolling back as I release and he slams deep in me filling me with yet another load but some starts leaking out around his thing I'm so full* ngh~ ah~ n-now I know it wasn't a dream..

Rengoku POV:
*After our morning session I help giyuu to the bathroom and bathes him* Giyuu: rengoku.. did I please you enough? *I look at him surprised* enough? Baby that was the best thing I've ever felt it was so good my mind was going blank with each load.. *giyuu blushes hard at my honesty* here spread your legs please *giyuu nods and spreads his legs as I push my fingers inside him gently scooping my cum out of him and giyuu bites his lip and covers his mouth trying his best to hold in his moans* there we go all clean *I smile proudly and picks him up wrapping him in a warm towel* Giyuu: I-I couldve done that.. *looks at him* so? I did it cause I'm the one that filled you like that and besides you're exhausted. *my eyes widen as he starts to cry* no.. I'm sorry.. what did I say wrong I'm sorry.. *I kiss his face trying to make it better but he shakes his head looking at me* Giyuu: I've just never felt this loved before..I thought you would just use me as a one night stand.. *I look at him my eyes softening* like hell I would.. I've claimed you my love you are the only person I will ever fuck kiss and hold ok? *giyuu blushes nodding and he jumps as a crow talks* CAW GIYUU TOMIOKA AND KYOJURO RENGOKU there is to be a hashira meeting today in one hour giving out mission! *I sigh and look at him* need help dressing? *giyuu nods shyly and I smile and grabs an extra pair of clothes gently slipping them on him putting his haori back on then I get myself dressed and wraps my arms around his waist as we walk out and to the mansion*

Giyuu POV:
.. *I keep my head down as we enter the other hashiras looking at us shocked* Tengen: yooo rengoku! *he walks over but looks at me* damn did you finally get him? *rengoku nods proudly* Rengoku: hes all mine now.. right *he looks at me with those beautiful eyes and I nod and bite my lip making rengoku smile widen and I gasp as he gives me a soft peck on the lips before sitting down pulling me on his lap* rengoku.. they're staring.. *rengoku rests his head on my shoulder* Rengoku: so what let them stare. *I blush as the master walks in and he smiles greeting us as he starts assigning us missions and I look at Rengoku nervously as he gets what sounds like a hard mission* Kagaya: rengoku you are to go and destroy the demon residing in the Mugen train it seems as if it's a lower moon you'll be accompanied by Tanjiro and his sister Zenitsu and Inosuke *rengoku nods and I bite my lip but he kisses my forehead reassuring me he will be ok but look down as I'm not assigned a mission and we all stand me gripping rengokus hand* do you have to leave.. *rengoku looks at me softly and nods* Rengoku: I'll be back though I promise *he kisses my forehead as he walks leaving me there alone*

A few days pass
*I bite my lip nervously pacing I have this gut feeling that rengoku needs my help after I woke up from a nightmare and I grab my sword telling my crow to lead me to him and starts running fast as fast as my feet can take me tearing up as I run* please.. please rengoku be alive.. please *i run on train tracks my eyes widen as i hear fighting ahead squinting to see ahead of me and my heart drops as I see the upper moon 3 demon fighting rengoku but rengoku wounded badly and he unleashes his strongest attack and they both lunge at each other*.. no.. *rengoku lands a hit and goes to cut up to akazas neck but I see akazas fist heading straight for rengokus gut* NO *blasts at them suddenly faster then the demon akaza can see and I slice his arm off and turns slicing at his neck*.. gone.. *i look up as akaza looks at me fearful and looks at the sun rising before he runs into the safety of the forest and I go to chase but I stop when rengoku falls behind me* RENGOKU.. *turns and runs to him panicking shaking as I see his wounds* no.. no no no you said you'd come back to me you promised *I cry hard uncontrollably sobbing and he reaches up cupping my face smiling* Rengoku: I'm ok.. just tired.. *I cry hard as his eyes start to slowly close* no no no.. please keep your eyes open rengoku please NO! *I stand picking him up and I use the rest of my strength to run to the butterfly mansion carrying him and I sob and beg shinobu to save him as she lays him on a bed but makes me leave the room and I pant and shake and my breathing picks up more my lungs hurting from the lack of air im getting and I drop suddenly passing out from the panic attack I was having*

The next morning
*I scream sitting up* RENGOKU.. *looks around and panics seeing him not next to me and shinobu comes in looking at me* how is he.. he's alive right.. please tell me he's alive.. *shinobu looks down* no.. please..*I sob uncontrollably* rengoku.. please don't leave me.