The Meeting and Learning

Y/N's POV:

"They're so hot.." I accidentally said.

All the uppermoons stared at me with confusion because they don't know English ..Wich is good because I can say it whenever I want and they won't understand it :D

Ehh? What did the human said?,.A guy that looks...uh..looks...not so good or bad, he had his mouth placed where the eyes were and is attached to a vase said. Aka Gyokko, aka Ariel wannabe bitch.

"Who is this human..?". A- OMG OMFG ITS MUZAN AHHHH—. uhh I mean. A man that has red eyes and is wearing a suit..Wich makes him look seggsy. Anyways he he looked at the uppermoons with a VERY VERY VERY HOT GLARE.

"I found this human in a forest but there is something strange about her appearance and the fact she is wearing different clothes that nobody wore or how she looks and smells..not to mention this little card full of her information." Kokushibo said while he kneel down.

Huh? The fuck I can't fucking speak Japanese.Wait is that..MY ID!?

Normal POV:

When Kokushibo gives the card to Muzan, he was shocked that the fact this girl was born in the 2000's but how? They are still in the early 1900's. Muzan grabbed Y/N's chin and make her look at him.

"Tell me, how did a human time traveled to this time.hm?". He said with a tint of shocked and a little confused tone in his voice.

But the thing is that Y/N can't speak Japanese...

What the fuck did he just say? Uhh BRO HELP ME  I don't what the fuck is going on but I kinda like it I mean he is touching my chin Wich is fucking hot I–I MEAN I DONT JAPANESE THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO DO!?–

"Anyongaseyo"

Muzan and the others looked at Y/N with visible confusion on their face. Y/N felt emberassed that the fact she didn't mean to say something in Korea.

DANM IT I WAS SUPPOSE TO SAY KONNICHIWA FUCKING SHET IF ONLY I KNEW HOW TO SHUT MY MOUTH HOLE.

"I see that you from another country hmm". Muzan examine Y/N up close while the uppermoons were confused. "I-I think I'm in the wrong place..?". Y/N said while boiling in emberassment she just made.

Muzan backed away as he looked down on you like he was judging you."Hm, your an interesting one maybe you can be a great use to me".

Y/N just stared at him with 😀 face because she doesn't understand and she thought he was complimenting her.

"I'm sorry I uh...I can't understand Japanese I only speak English." Douma stepped in and said "Ah, so I think she's saying she doesn't speak Japanese but she speaks English~".

Y/N noticed that her backpack was here she grabbed it and opens her zipper. All the Uppermoons including Muzan stared at her of what she is going to do next. She grabbed a notebook and a pencil drawing what she wanna say.

"🫵👉🚪" (Yes she is also an artist 😍)

Muzan looked at her drawing and looks at her again."No, I think you won't be leaving this place and I mean will not leaving this place."

Y/N still did not understand but thanks to her sense it's a no."But I don't belong here..."

"Listen I'm letting you stay at Douma's place so that he can teach you how to speak Japanese since he has alote if books there." Muzan said as Y/N heard Douma's name she knew that she is fucked because that guy only eats woman.