Chapter 3: 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

A m i r a ' s    P O V
The next morning I woke up at around 4am meaning I only got a bit of sleep becuase of the video call with Chris. Still even running on an hour and a half of sleep I was super excited and I quickly jumped out of bed running into my bathroom to get ready. I finish up getting dressed and i snapped a mirror pic for my snap story.

Amira just posted on her snap story!

After finally getting ready I bring my bags to the car, rush back inside to get last minute things and then we're off

After finally getting ready I bring my bags to the car, rush back inside to get last minute things and then we're off. My flights at 6am and it's currently 4:45am, as we're driving I decide to get on the gc with my brothers and see if they're up yet.

_______________________________________________________________
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Stromboli gc
Amira - mira
Nick - nickie wickie
Matt - bernard
Chris - chriss

mira:
u guys readyyy??

nickie wickie:
YESSSSS
bro
wtf
Who changed my name to Nickie wickie??

mira:
not me✌️

chriss:
def not me😬😬

nickie wickie:
get ready to wake up one day and have the worst name
possible Chris.

mira:
Damn bro even used the full stop😳
Matt up yet??

chriss:
not yet
i'll tell him to mssg you when he gets up
mira liked this message!

mira:
just arriveddd!!

chriss:
LETSS GOOO

nickie wickie:
see you sooon!!
mssg me on the plane

mira changed nickie wickie's name to nick💗

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
_______________________________________________________________

We had finally arrived at the airport, I put my phone in my pocket and hop out of the car. "Okay mira, I'm gonna come in and help you, your dad's gonna find a park and then come in to say goodbye, okay?" Mary-Lou said as she helped my dad get my bags out. "okay," I reply, grabbing a bag off of my dad. After all my bags are out me and my mom head into the airport, we go through all of the usual airport security and then we walk to terminal 3 which is where I'll be boarding my plane. Five minutes after we sat down at the terminal, my dad comes up, "alright mira, we better get going," My dad says, "please stay safe, and listen to your brothers," my mom says softly pulling me into a hug, "I will, I promise, I love you guys and thanks for letting me go to L.A," I say with a bright smile. I watch as they walk off before slumping back into a chair to wait for the plane to start boarding.

At around 5:15am the plane started boarding, I got on quickly and took my seat and settled in, I had gotten a window seat on a 3 seater, luckily no one ended up sitting in the middle so there was just an empty seat between me and another woman. Soon enough the plane had taken off and I decided to take a photo as the view from the window looked so pretty.

Notification: @notamirasturniolo just posted on instagram!

liked by nicolassturniolo, lilliedoee, matthew.sturniolo and 67,938 other people!

NOTAMIRASTURNIOLO: bye bye Boston💗

view comments:

christophersturniolo: i cannot wait to see you!! let us know what terminal you land at
Liked by notamirasturniolo!

User1182: where is she going??
User2: to L.A to see the triplets
User1182: how does she even know them?
User2: she's literally their sister🙄
User1182: oh.

matthew.sturniolo: just about to leave mssg when you land <3
notamirasturniolo: ofc

nicolassturniolo: CANNNOTTT WAITTTTTT💗💗
notamirasturniolo: ME NEITHERR🫶🫶🫶

lilliedoee: we have to plan to meet up!!!
notamirasturniolo: girlll ofccc💗

Soon enough I had landed and people began streaming out of the plane, after 10 minutes i finally got out looking around, i had landed at terminal 6 and i begin walking to the exit of the airport to find my brothers.

I didn't even see them, they saw me first, "MIRAAAA!!!!!" Nick said excitedly dragging out the "a" his arms flew around me into a hug, "NICKK!!" I say smiling and pulling apart from the hug, "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" I say excitedly, next came Chris, "hey Mira!" He says a bit calmer than Nick, "Chris!" I smile brightly as he pulls me into a hug, "I'm so happy you're here Mira!" he says while we're hugging, "me too!" i say pulling out of the hug. Matt came up behind me next, matt had always had the strongest and deepest bond with me out of them three, wether it was because he was basically my comfort person or another reason, me and him were very close. "MATTT!!" I say wrapping him in a hug, "happy to see you too Mira" he chuckled as he wrapped his arms around me. After sorting out my bags, we headed to the car. I slid into the backseat with Nick, me and him began talking about "RuPaul's drag race". The car drive was a bit long, but i was just so happy I was finally here in L.A with my brothers.

Mid way through the drive, Chris and Nick were having a conversation, Matt was focused on the road and I was scrolling on my phone. Recently I'd just been getting emotional out of nowhere, I mean yes I'm really happy to be here with my brothers, but I don't know how to explain it, I just feel...upset? I was also getting kind of anxious about being in L.A, and if one things for sure, my anxiety can get terrible, I mean like panic attacks and anxiety attack where I can't breathe. Anyways moving away from that dark subject we had finally arrived at the place I'd call home for the next 3 months!

words from me!!!
Hope you guys are enjoying it!! Do you guys like the set out of the social media posts??
anyways hope you continue to enjoy this book🫶🫶
ALSO...I'm gonna start including other people's pov's, like Matt's,nicks and chris'💗
984 words!