t w o

"Mitchell, Mitchell babe, there is something I want to tell you, lets get it on, babe..." Scott sang the last part of the song. He quickly ran and pulled Mitch into his arms. Mitch eyes was filled with nothing but tears...

"Hey Mitch, don't cry, you will ruin your beautiful face." Scott said as he wiped Mitch's tear from his face.
"I know.. Thank you so much" Mitch said.
"You're very welcome..." Scott smiled at Mitch. Scott then pulled Mitch back into his arms.. Couple minutes later, Kevin interrupted them by clearing his throat.

"Oh my God I'm sorry, I forgot." Mitch let go of Scott's hands and ran into Kevin and Avi's arms... He then returned back to his seat.

Pentatonix continued their performance. Scott couldn't keep his eyes off Mitch. He hoped that Mitch bought a VIP ticket so he could take pictures with him...

-

"Our, work is, never, over." Pentatonix sang their last song of the performance.

"Thank you all for coming to our show!" Kirstie said

"We had so much fun tonight!" Avi replied.

"Yes.. SO MUCH fun." Scott added.

"Byee" They all said their goodbyes and left..

-

"Guys! What a fun show!" Kevin said. Well, actually, yelled.

"Yess!! I know right? It was one of the most fun shows ever, don't you think Scott?" Alex asked... Scott didn't replied. Instead, he just kept walking back and forth...

"Scott? What the heck is wrong with you?" Alex asked. The rest of the Pentatonix members started laughing..

"Nothing..." Scott answered.

"Ohh, I know.. Maybe Scott is worrying about that Mitchell boy!" Kevin said...

"No!" Scott yelled. They all bursted into laughter... "Hey guys, isn't it the time to meet and greet all the VIP fans?" Scott asked...

"See, I told you. Scott was excited to meet Mitch." Kevin said.

"Whatever.. Lets go." Scott said...

He was indeed excited to meet Mitch.

-

Okay, he's coming. Scott thought to himself..

"Hey guys!!" Mitch said.

"Hey!!" Kirstie hugged Mitch... "How are you?"

"I'm doing great!" Mitch replied. "Can I get pictures with you guys? Please?" Mitch asked...

"Sure! Why not!" Scott was the one who answered Mitch. "Come here." Scott pulled Mitch into his embrace... He then took his phone out and took a selfie with Mitch. Mitch couldn't do anything but smile. Same with Scott...
Mitch then took selfies with the other members of Pentatonix...

"Okay Mitch, it's time for the QnA.. Who do you want to chat with?" Alex asked...
"Scott please?" Mitch answered... Scott was shocked. He didn't believe that Mitch was going to pick him.
"Okay Mitch, you have 5 minutes to ask Scott questions..." Alex said..
"Thank you!" Mitch replied. Mitch and Scott then went into a private room just for the two of them to chat.

"So Mitch, how old are you?" Scott asked..
"I'm 23" Mitch answered..

-

"OMG.. Hahahaa.." Mitch laughed at the joke that Scott made. "Well, it was super fun chatting with you Scott but I think 5 minutes is over." Mitch said.

"Wait! Can I have your number?" Scott asked...
"Here!" Mitch pulled a card from his bag that has his number written on it.
"And Mitch, would you, um, would you like, go on a date with me sometime or-" Scott sentence was cut by Mitch screaming..
"OMG YES!" Mitch yelled..
"Hahaha, you're cute." Scott said..
"Thank you..." Mitch said shyly.. "Can I get one last hug?"
"Sure.. C'me here..." Scott opened his arms.. Mitch quickly ran into Scott's arms..
Damn, he smells so good. Scott thought...

-

A/N : Italics aren't working so I'm using bold xD