ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ [ᴘᴛ-2]

Next day

Y/n pov

I got ready for going school not so exited coz I don't have any friends and mostly because of my bullies , I took my bag and went down stairs .

Saw dad with others  laughing and having dinner with reminded me of oppa and mom unknowingly a smile formed on my lips I was happy for my dad that finally he found his love again, I haven't seen him happy from past years so now seeing him enjoying I'm  also happy.

I outside where already driver uncle was waiting for me .

Y/n : good morning uncle (smile)

Driver : I'm good as always sweetheart

Y/n : good to know that uncle and be always happy and healthy

Driver : you too .

At school

Y/n pov

I was walking towards my locker to get my books but accidentally I bumped into Evelyn's boyfriend I quickly stood up , said sorry and went to my class quickly I was sacred what if anyone told Evelyn that I bumped into his bf probably she'll kill me .

Her boyfriend is schools heart boo Evelyn bullies that girls who even try to get close to him or even talk with him like a possessive girlfriend.

Then went to attend my classes. Where I found out that we are having a new class teacher because our class teacher resigned. He entered in the class he looked so cold as but still cool girls behind me were talking about how hot he was looking hot.

I just shrugged off and then he started introducing himself I was not much interested in the class so I started doodling on paper .

After that classes it was finally lunch time I went to lunch Hall and put my bag on chair I went to grab fruit bowl   while I was coming back I saw my sister with her senior year friends they were coming towards me I quickly looked down coz I don't want to end up in medical room again yes they are my bullies.

It's been going since Evelyn came to my dad's house after his marriage and she's been bullying me from long she told me if I tell to anyone no one's gonna believe me and that she  will tell jungkook that I bully her and even tell my dad.

I don't want dad to be mad on me so I don't have any other choice other then tolerating Evelyn and her friends.

Evelyn came near me and poured cold ice water on me I started shivering , she holds my chin tightly and makes me look up and threw the fruit bowl I had in my hand

Evelyn : look here at me ugly bitch stop coming in between me and my boy friend (angry)

Y/n : It was an accident Evelyn I didn't do it intently leave me alone

Evelyn : ha not today you are paying for it and don't you even dare to come

Then she started punching me while her friends holded my hands and started beating me with a thin stick on my arms I was screaming and crying in pain  but no one came but help me because everyone was scared of her. She kept on going and then last time she kicked me hard on my leg and went away.

I fell on my knees and everyone was looking at me but I didn't care enough I stood up and collected all the fruits that had fallen down because I don't want them to go waste I'll give it to stray dogs on streets .

I took my bag and went on terrace coz I didn't had any energy to attend last three classes.

School ended

I went to my mom's grave because I miss her. I went and laid on her grave and stared crying because how brutal the world was to me I cried and kept  on crying I couldn't express my feelings right now so I just kept crying it stared raining I was drenched in water I stood up and bid goodbye with mom and then headed to home.

At was already late and night and my phone battery was dead so I couldn't even call driver to pick me up . I was scared what if dad would scold me I know he would be mad and scold me so I already prepared myself.

As soon as I reached home and one of our maids open the door where I went inside and saw dad angry on phone call and mom calming him down. Then he saw me and put his phone in pocket and started coming near me with anger.

He came near me and slapped me hard on my cheeks.

Dad : DO YOU FREAKING UNDERSTAND WHAT TIME IS IT TO COME HOME ARE YOUR GONE CRAZY(angry shouting)

Y/n : d-dad i-i w-was a-at m-mom's g-grave

Dad : who in the world gave you permission to visit her, YOU KILLED HER YOU ARE A KILLER AND A KILL IS NOT ALLOWED TO VISIT HER DO YOU UNDERSTAND.

Now I was badly scared and started crying while my dad holded my arms and started shaking he and started shouting on me I didn't know what he was tel because I was in so much pain physically I just jerked his hand off me and ran towards front door but two strong hands holded me back. I looked up and i saw that it was jungkook oppa he looks so scary while he holded me tight which was enough to make me scream in a pain because already his bloody sister hitted me there with sticks.

Y/n : ahhhh l-leave m-me a-alone i-it's p-p - (crying)

Jungkook : shut up your crap

Jungkook was taking me towards dad  I was scared to dead coz i know what's gonna happen to me , I gathered all my courage and then pushed jungkook oppa and then I quickly ran toward my room upstairs.

I locked my room and throw my bag on ground and fall down on my legs and hugged my knees and started crying because I was missing my oppa if he would be here he would have save me and I didn't have to suffer this much I remember how he used to protect me from my school bullies when I was in third grade . All those happy memories started flashing in my eyes which made me miserable. I couldn't help myself but just to cry with his memories I had left with me.

Hiiiii my munchkins hope y'all enjoy reading and like this chapter ig this series will be little bit long soo don't mind it and do let me know how it was and your views .

Have good day, be safe , eat healthy, study well, take care of yourselves , don't overwork yourself, take proper rest. I love you all my munchkins 🤎🤎🤎