MARCUS

Mr P, who has been wanted by the police since Thursday last week, is said to have crossed the border on foot in the night from Wednesday to Thursday. Therefore, the search will become even more riveting. And difficult. The local authorities are now forced to hand the case to Interpol and the small town tragedy turns into an international chase.

For those who missed those of you who live in a cave and have no idea what we are talking about: We got the whole story for you!

On Monday morning, a concerned neighbor called the police after she had not seen the wanted man's wife or his two sons for several days. According to said neighbor, Mr. P.'s car had disappeared from the driveway, but his wife's was still there. Over time this appeared strange to her. She then decided to knock on the door on Monday morning. Since no one answered her, she knocked harder again and started calling out the names of the children and the mother. Alarmed by the noise, the other residents also joined in and it quickly became clear that no one had seen them for several days. They then called the police.

The neighbors' dark suspicions turned out to be true. After the police forced the door open, they were met with a heartbreaking sight. The wife of the wanted Mr. P. and their twin sons were dead in the apartment. There is currently no information about the cause of death of the three victims.

Currently, the husband is the only suspect and authorities are currently treating it as a family tragedy. The suspect has been wanted since last Thursday and is apparently on the run. The police have called on the father of the family several times to turn himself in. He was last seen at a bus station in ***. Since buses cross the border from there, the authorities now suspect that he has left the country. This will make the search more difficult. We hereby call on you to...

" 'live in a cave'." Song repeated. "This is quite the ... tabloid. Who bought this?" She looked up from the article and exhaled deeply. She folded the paper. Giselle snorted.

"And this Mr. P. contacted us?"

"Marcus," June corrected her. "His first name is Marcus. Yes, although not directly."

"Well, to help him we need more than his first name." She put the newspaper aside and crossed her arms. It was late afternoon and June and Giselle had visited Song in her studio. The name for her apartment/office had become established among colleagues since the accommodation was too sad to proudly be called an apartment and seemed too unofficial to be called an office. Song was leaning against the sink in the small kitchen, Giselle was lying on her back on her bed and June was sitting at the kitchen table. It had been a few weeks since she moved in and Johnny and Go had helped her get some of her furniture out of the old apartment. This made it much more comfortable. And she would hand over everything she had left behind with the apartment to the landlord.

"Do you think it was him?" Giselle wanted to know and propped herself up.

"That doesn't matter to us," June replied shortly.

"I know that, but do you think it was him?"

Song tilted her head and said hesitantly: "I can't judge that based on one chapter. But what reason would he have had to murder his family?"

June stood up and adjusted her skirt. "You are welcome to see for yourself if you want. Oren is on his way to pick him up. Marcus will stay overnight in one of the offices until the documents are ready. Assuming he pays Oren in cash on the spot."

"Wouldn't he be rather unwise to use his credit card when he's wanted internationally?" Giselle wondered aloud and continued: "That's the first thing you always see in the movies: the police are tracking credit card activity. Surely, he knows that too."