PROLOGUE

So there I was, eating dinner with the Steals. Not to mention Luke Steal, the worlds greatest fuckboy in the universe. It all started last week,

I was doing good in school, getting good grades, studying hard, being a good student but at night I would sneak out to race. Yeah I race. I bike around the state to different competitions and get money for doing what I love. Speeding on motorcycles. I race many different people, cute people if I say so myself. Me and my boys, we're the Bladers. Undefeated motorcycle street racing champions. My stepmom hates when I sneak out. She's a bitch. Not because she yells at me, no, she fucking beats me. Yeah, my stepmom beats me. She gets drunk on vodka and beats me. She yells at me saying shit like, "You're the reason I'm not the girl Steve loves the most!" Steve is my dad. Anyways she would do stuff like throw her hella fucking sharps heels at me, throw her vodka bottles at me, and sometimes when she really drunk, she'll claw my face with her fake dragon nails and step on my face with her 6 inch heels.

I don't do anything back to her because I know if I do, she'll cry about it to my dad and say shit like, "She hit me for no reason!" and my dad'll get pissed and hate me. Now I'm not saying my dad's a terrible person, I love him, but he's got a bad taste in girls. My mom was a terrible person, she'd cheat on him 24/7 but when they finally got a divorce he was genuinely happy again, like when him and my mom where actually in love, but that was a looonnnnnngggggg time ago. I guess my dad is one of those guys who are too sweet and can easily be taken advantage of.

Anyways I was caught sneaking out again and my stepmom told my dad that if he didn't get rid of me, she'd leave him. Of course he chose her. I have a great family, don't I? Note sarcasm. He told me I had to live with one of his old friends from when he was little. I pictured this guy as an old man with a beer belly who sat around watching tv all day. what I didn't expect to see when I knocked on this old friend's door was Luke Steal showing his bare chest.

Luke Steal is an obnoxious slut. He has been in my same classes since 6th grade. We've had every single class together. Every single period is the same. But it didn't really matter since he barely showed up a quarter of the time. I was shocked to see him and his buddies racing their fancy cars one day when me and my boys were looking for a new place to race. Luke called it his "turf". I laughed at the name. So now every year me and my guys go down to his "turf" and race there just to piss him off. And I'm glad to say I, Trysten Homing, fucking hate Luke Steal.

Or so I thought....

okay so I'm just trying to make up as many stories as I can and publish them so when other people have the same idea I can be the one who had the idea first. but I bet there are like 50 stories exactly like this xp. Oh well. HOPE YOU LIKEEEEEEE!!!! <33333